Chapter 10 - Reunited

A/N---- I decided to draw concept art of Natalie ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Nat's POV

I got to the salon and I got my hair cut. Short. Short-short. I got it shaved at the back and sides and kept the top long, leaving it to hang over my face, curling at the end. It was still blue with blonde dip dye and I loved it so so so much :) I walked out, smiling nonstop. I decided to reunite with the adoption centre and I walked up to Lily as she started crying at the sight of me. I hugged her and we spoke. "You look so grown up. You always looked older than you're age but in a good way"  She confessed, making me laugh "heh, yeah, I'm just ageing while you still look beautiful as usual. OH! How's baby Jaxon?!?!" I asked excitedly, she smiled but that soon disappeared. "He is okay, getting older and bigger, heh, we got a letter through the door telling us that Daniel was killed at war" her brave smile left and she looked to the floor, I saw tears fall and I instantly held her close "it's okay. I promise. Everything gets better, you've just got to have hope even if it's the very minimum, we've just got to believe" I rambled as she smiled, struggle clear in her face. "You were always the Hope that I needed in my life" she said with a cracking voice, I smiled "that's what friemily is for" I nudged her and her expression changed from Depressed to Determined.
Seeing Lily fills you with determination ;) .
"I see your famous now, huh? Your apart of the YOGSCAST and have loads of followers!! It's weird to think that you were a massive, massive fan and now you lead a group of them, it's awesome and you deserve it. You're such an awesome person that deserves to be noticed by the world" she admitted to being proud of me "thank you, I genuinely couldn't have done it without you, you were there for me when you didn't even realise" she smiled and ruffled my hair.
"I watch ALL of your videos and I can honestly say, I am a YogNau(gh)t now" she put her hands in the air and laughed "OH! And HEY! The two girls, Ashley and Kristin, they got adopted. We have the adopters details that are supposed to be confidential, buuuuuut for you, they aren't. You're like their older sister, we have to let them see you" she gave me the house number and the details of the house/street it's in. I knew INSTANTLY where it was. Where I used to live when I was younger, I lived there before I came here then I got adopted by a family that lived in that road which is when I met Lottie and then they gave me back to the adoption centre. Sixth Street. I decided not to visit them today but tomorrow. We finished up our conversation and I left, giving Lily £200 to help with Jaxon in this time of desperate need. I also offered to babysit whenever she wanted to chill out or go out with friends or family. She agreed and suggested in two days. Can't wait! I got back to YogTower and Lewis gave me work to do. Me and Ryth were to-as the list he gave me-said "•Kiss. •Cuddle-AWAKE. •Become a thing. •Announce to family. •Announce to YogNau(gh)ts. •Design and brain storm ideas for new series together. •Report back." Well doesn't someone ship us, hella, I laughed to myself and handed the to-do-with-Ryth-list to Ryth and he reacted the same as me. Bursting into laughter. "Exactly" he kissed my nose. And dragged me over to the couch. "Better get started on this list then" he winked at me, "excuse me, be a gentlemen about it" I pretended to be annoyed but failed as he laughed "m'lady, please sit yo ass down and cuddle with me" I smiled and sat down. Two first things ticked off. He stood up, asked me to be his Partner in Crime and obviously, me being in love said yes! I was soooooo happy! We announced it to the fam. And the OTHER fam-meaning YogNau(gh)ts-Which EVERYONE was ecstatic about-then we decided to think about the series together. After an hour of name-thinking "Hmmmm, Purplepebble?" Ryth suggested "nahhh, Bluestone?" He shook his head-Zoey walked in, "how about BlackRock Chronicles?" she smirked as me and Ryth looked at each other in shock "OH MY GOSH, YES!" We said at the same time. "I'd rather we didn't do that again" I included making Zoey and Ryth nod and laugh. BlackRock Chronicles. Oh wow! Yay! We've actually got a name for it that sounds awesome! We then reported back, ticking everything on the list and handing it back to Lewis. He smiled and we told him about BlackRock Chronicles and the idea of plot line we had thought of.

A/N---I hope you guys enjoyed! ★彡