Chapter 2 - This will be the day

A/N-- Hiya Bambinos, YES! the title is a RWBY song title :) XD
HAPPY NEW YEARS MY BAMBINOS!!!!! NEW YEAR!! NEW!!LOVE!! NEW HAPPINESS!! NEW HOPE!! GOOD LUCK WITH 2016, may it bring us all happiness and hope💙💙💙💙to everyone with mental health; GUYS WE MADE IT A WHOLE 'NOTHER YEAR. 365 DAYS, GUYS, THAT'S AMAZING LET'S GO FOR IT AGAIN. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LET'S STAY STRONG AND GET THROUGH IT TOGETHER!!!💙💙💙 12:43 am on the FIRST of JANUARY 2K16!
Back to usual authors note;
"They'll see you small and helpless, they'll see you as just a child, surprised when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild, prepare for your greatest moment, prepare for your finest hour" I could sing the whole song XD I love it XD. I'll actually put it in the media XD
Anyway, on with the story XD

Natalie's POV

I woke up to Ashley and Kirsten giggling, I opened my eyes and saw them looking in the mirror putting on make-up. Ewe. Child your like 4. Stop. I grabbed my bag which again had everything in it and went into the bathroom, I got changed into my batman t-shirt and sneakers, my black jeans, and a grey beanie saying '#GamerGeek', this is kinda my signature look. I remember people are coming to see about adopting kids but I looked cool so I don't want to look cute like they try make us do. Not everyone wants a daughter that's a complete girly girl. I don't anyway. "Girls, If you want your make-up done would you like it to look nice?" They nodded "then give it to me, I'll do it" they hesitated but gave me the make-up bag, "Ashely your first", I kneeled down, "close your eyes" I put mascara on her, then eye liner, flicking it at the end, I put blusher on her and lipstick. "Okay, your done, Kirsten, c'mere" she did what Ashley did "eyes closed" I done the same to Kirsten that I did to Ashely but put pink lipstick instead of red. "Your both done" they smiled "why did you help us?" "Because I know what it means to have someone older than you looking after you, it helps in life, trust me" they smiled, thanking me by hugging me and ran off to get changed. You know sometimes those girls can be meh...sometimes. Most times...I swear their the Devils children. "Hey girls, Mr and Mrs Jones are here" I heard Lily's voice through the door, I opened it and walked out "sup!" I said to her and she giggled a little. "They are in the lobby as usual" "Lily, I know the drill" she laughed and gestured for me to go, so I did. I stood at the corner out of sight and took deep breaths, "if they don't choose you, it's okay, you'll be away soon anyway. It'll fly by." I whispered very quietly to myself, I waited for Ashley and Kirsten, they walked out of our room, I wished them luck, hugged them, and walked out with them, Lily following behind. I was looking at the ground. "Ahem" Susan, the head of staff, gestured for me to speak "Hiya, I'm Natalie, top of the morning to ya!" I shook their hands and that's when I looked up at their faces. It was Duncan and Kim from YOGSCAST, Kim laughed at my facial expression obviously knowing I knew them from YouTube, I looked at Lily, she laughed away to her self, smiling at me like crazy. Cool. "Guessing you know us?" Duncan joked "hey! Of course I do" I leaned down to Ashley and Kirsten "this is Duncan and Kim Jones, from YOGSCAST, the YouTube gamer group I watch and hardly ever talk to you about" they looked up at me and smiled "yay!" They whispered and shook their hands, "so these girls are in the same room, Ashley and Kirsten are 12 year old twins, they got put into our care since they were 10. On the other hand, Natalie here has been in our care since she was 1 and a half" Susan finished "she's always been an amazingly independent young lady, she was thrown into this world with out help or warning so she kind of needed to be independent" Lily added making Kim look heart broken. "There is other kids in the other roo-" "no it's okay, this is grand. My friend recommended that room" Kim smirked at me, I knew Hannah had told her "can we please adopt Natalie?" I stood there just stood there, eyes watering, just. Susan rolled her eyes and falsely smiled "of course she's an absolute delight" she said with so much venom and hatred lingering in her voice. Ashley and Kirsten started to tear up, both hugging me "hey. Hey. It's okay. I'm gone, you don't have to bother with how annoying I was and would be, you guys can live happily with out me" they sniffed "but we want to be with you, yeah we always joke and stuff but your actually like our big sister, you were the only person we felt we had in our lives" "yeah, but just think you might be seeing me with my new family on YouTube, and I'll come visit you here whenever I can and if you get adopted I'll force your information out of Susan if it kills me...just to come visit you guys" I tapped their noses making them giggle "hey, your going to mess up the gorgeous make-up I did on your gorgeous faces" I wiped their tears away and ruffled their hair, standing up to hug Duncan and Kim, "hey, our friends Zoey and Fiona are looking to adopt two young girls, we can send them here if you like, we see them everyday meaning you'll probably see Natalie everyday" Kim said making them smile "okay" they jumped up and down. "Have you got your bags?" Duncan asked smiling "Yeah, I'll go get it" I ran off to the room and picked up my bag, making sure, I had everything in there, I looked into the bathroom mirror "this is the day. Probably the biggest day of your life yet. It's actually happening, your getting adopted...by your favourite YouTubers...ffflux this is awesome. Breathe. Le go!" I ran back with it. "Okay, ready to go?" Duncan asked "yeah, Father? Can I call you that?" He nodded "I love your accent, both are very strong, your English and your Northern Irish." "Thanks Mother" I laughed "I also ADORE your hair, Hannah told me you got it to be the inverted of her hair?" I laughed and rubbed the back of my neck "yeah...it was cool and I like it" "same" I signed my name on the piece of paper, said goodbye to Lily, Ashley and Kirsten, when I hugged Lily I gave her £500 that I'd been saving for just stuff in general "it's not much but use it to help baby Jaxon and yourself, you need it more than me, you have my number I want to see that boy regularly, send me pictures of him growing up, please" she nodded, tears streaming down her face. And we left. I'm actually....I'm-IM ACTUALLY ADOPTED!!! I ACTUALLY HAVE A FAMILY THAT ALREADY I KNOW AND LOVE. We got into the car and we drove to YogTowers, Fab!!!

A/N-- Hiya Bambinos, I am loving this so far. I hope you are too :)
Have a fabulous Life and Byyyeeee :)
~ Liv :)