Chapter 6 - Gameezzz

A/N-- Hiya Bambinos :)
Word count; 1322
Enjoy the story :)

Natalie's POV

"Hello Nat. Are you ready to play some GMod?" Lewis asked "Yupp" "well first, I'll introduce you to everyone we're playing with, let's go meet Sips and Sjin" "okay" we walked to Sips' office and Sjin was there too "hello!!" Lewis walked in pulling me along "Hey Lew, who's this?" Lewis smiled "this is Natalie, DunKim's new child" "hello Natalie" "Hiya" I replied, Sips smirked "nice hat" that's when I remember I was wearing my SipsCo hat. Haha. "Thanks" they smiled, Sjin looked at my feet and got mesmerised by my shoes "where did you get those?" I giggled "oh there just white converse and I just painted on them using canvas paint" I scratched the back of my neck smiling awkwardly "they are soooo cool!" He jumped up "wow, ummm, thanks" I laughed "well that's Nat. She is going to be playing GMod with us" Lew said "oh so this is the new girl that's lovely?" Sips asked "yes, this is" he laughed and we left. "You know me and Han. To Hat Films' room...now don't get scared, they're not as mean to each other as they may seem in videos, they're not as intimidating, they're actually like huggable bears" Lewis said laughing "okay" we walked in "Heyyyyy! Hat Trio" they smiled "hello Lew...and who are you?" Smith asked reaching his hand out for me to shake, I took it but he pulled me into a hug before I could shake it "we're not going to bite" he said making me laugh "I do...when needed" I replied making Smith laugh but still hugged me, he eventually let go and then Ross hugged me for the same amount of time then Trott "so who actually are you?" "I'm Dunc and Kimothy's daughter. Hello" they smiled "awwww, oh my gosh, that's adorable" I giggled "I didn't know you guys were the shipping type" They laughed "well yeah. When in videos and we say F*ck Buddies that's us shipping them but in our 'intimating' way" Ross said "yeah. We're basically just teddybears" Trott added "we're all bark no bite" Smith said laughing "I'm all bite no bark" I mumbled "silent assassin?" Trott asked "Couldn't be more right, my friend" I answered laughing "well this is Nat, who will be playing GMod with us so I thought I'd come introduce her to you" Lewis said smiling "yeah. So you'll be hearing my weird voice again soon" I added "your voice is lovely. Your accent is different and adorable" Ross said smiling "well thank you, I think that about all of the Yogs' voices" I smiled and we left "you seem to get on with them nicely" Lewis said smiling at me "well it kind of reminds me of Reach and Sami, I'm more comfortable being with guys. I was literally brought up with it...before I was 1 and a half" I mumbled the last part, just because I was one and a half doesn't mean I don't remember every little thing Reach and Sami did, I remember and love it all. Lewis might of heard I don't really know nor mind. "I'll show you were you will be recording" Lewis led me to an empty office "this is Zylus' office whenever he comes over but I don't think he'll mind you using it considering he can hardly ever visit" I smiled "cool!" "So this will be your office, Dunc's office is beside here then Kim's office is next to his, Ryth's office is at this side so yeah, you can decorate this whatever way you want like whatever stuff you want to store or whatever art you want to put up" I smiled and took out the little drawing Reach did of me and him and Sami together and put it in a frame already sitting on the desk, Lewis smiled "who are those guys?" I smiled at the picture "my deceased brothers" Lewis smiled sympathetically and hugged me "it's okay, I'm not, I-it's coolio" I hugged him back and he smiled tapping my nose with his finger "boop" I giggled "okay so, you already have everything set up computer wise so yeah, if you need anything just let me know" "okay dokes. Thank you!" "Not a problem" he smiled and left, I turned on the computer "let's play some Gam-" on the monitor, the background was something so cute. It was a picture of every single Yogscast member. It was so cute, they were all mid-laugh in the photo yet it wasn't blurry or ruined, it made it a lot nicer. I smiled and saw DunKim holding each other, Duncan's arm was round Kim but it doesn't show up at the other side of Kim. Hmmmm. Kim's arm was round him and as she was so small she couldn't reach the other side. it was adorable. Ryth wasn't in it. Hmmm. Oh well. It was still so adorable like my gosh. I wanted to die. I know why they didn't ever post this on social media...because it's literally them having fun with they're family, I don't think they see they're real families more than this one. It's such a precious photo, giving that to public would ruin it, people would say it was staged and false, people would say that everyone looks ugly when laughing, they would rip the photo to shreds for the Yogs themselves. And that's not fair. The true beauty of life is laughter and love and family and catching that on camera can make the most precious photos of all. Listen to me, freaking number 1 photographer over here...although I do-did take photographer at school and still do it when I can. I went into GMod and opened it up. I put my headset on and heard people speaking "Nat, are you there?" "Yupp" "great." It was S.A.M. "Hello, we're just getting your voice to be the same volume as everybody else so if you mumble like you do the microphone will pick it up" "fabulous" I laughed, I got a thingy from Lewis to go to Hat's server, I accepted and went to their server "Hat are you there?" "Yes. Yes we are" Trott answered "The Dream is so real" I mumbled and the microphone sure enough did pick up, Lewis and Hannah laughed "I'm glad your having fun" Hannah said "yup, it's loads of fun" I smiled to myself "recording in 3...2...1" S.A.M's voice got put out of our ears as Lewis done the intro "Hello and welcome to The Yogscast. Today we're playing some GMod, I'm here with: Hannah" "Helllllooo" ", Hat Films" "hey m8" "Sips and Sjin" "hi-hey" "and last but not least Nat. Who is Duncan and Kim's daughter." We laughed "Hiya! Your probably going to have to say that whenever I'm in something, Nat is their child" I imitated Lewis making them laugh "wow, okay, good team here today. It's me, Han, Nat and Sjin against Hat Films and Sips" Lewis said "HAT FilmS. The s at the end of Films can be for Sips" i said making them laugh a lot. I'm loving this "let's do thou murders of thou peoples" I added, the game started and we were on the map with the big house and the lake around it, it was silent. Everyone went into Gamer mode. Obviously there was some speaking as it'd be a boring video if there wasn't but it was so much fun, I've never had that much fun, I love being with my new family. This is awesome.

A/N--Hiya Bambinos, I am so in love with this book, I don't know what it is about it but I'm having a lot of fun writing it. I love you all, I hope you all have a fabulous life and Biiiaaaaiiiii
~ Liv