People started to crowd around and then a women came forward.

                          A guy saw her coming and he shook his head.

                              "Natalie... I'm sorry."

                          She pushed him out of her way and ran to the crowd. She finally saw them and fell to her knees crying.

                            "Noooo! No! T-this can't be happening!! Who did this!? Who did this!?"

                          She screamed and people just looked so sad for her.

                            "Natalie you need to calm down."

                           The guy tried to pull her up but she shrugged him off and laid next to her babies. Cradling both of them in her arms.

                             "Find... Find the bastard who did this to my babies."

                                She kept placing kisses on their heads and cried. I couldn't imagine being in her position right now.

                           I couldn't stay to watch anymore. I climbed down the tree, grabbed the wagon and left. A tear slipped out and I shifted instead.

                        "It's not your fault."

                        I know Rosie is just  trying to help but it's not working.

                         "Tell that to the 15 or so kids who died because I screwed up."

                        She didn't say anything after that. I ran back to the shed and picked up the next little boy.

                         "Ryan Thomson. Omega. 3 years old. Shadow pack."

                         "He was only a baby. HES WAS ONLY A BABY YOU SICK BASTARD!!!!"

                          I started to trash the shed. Threw everything and anything I could.

                          I looked at my hands and they were bloody and bruised.

                           I placed Ryan in the wagon, and shifted. I got to his territory in less that 30 minutes. And I repeated what I did with the twins.

                           I laid him down, kissed his head, said my sorries, and waited.

                          Again, it wasn't long until someone finally found them. They called the pack Doctor, the alpha and the family came.

                           "We are so.. So sorry Marie. He's- he's gone."

                              The mother broke down inside her mates arms and cried. Screaming for them to find whoever did this, and to kill them. I saw her breakdown, I didn't need to see anymore.