Chapter 16 Bye, Bye Joe (Part 2)

I wanna thank you guys so much for making my book kinda well known on wattpad! I means so much that you guys have stuck with me while I'm writing I love you so much!!!!😭😘

*
Ship Names👊🏻:

Alec and Sam = Slec✔️
Brad and Sam = Srad✔️
Justin and Sam = Justam✔️
Jake and Sam = Jam✔️
Collin and Sam = Collam✔️

(Love them all thank you guys!😘)
----------------------------------------------

"Sam"

"Hey Sam wake up, I'm leaving, Sam"

Joe sook me again, this time waking me up.

"Hey sorry" I apologised rubbing my eyes carefully making sure I didn't wipe my mascara down my face.

"Nahh Its fine, I'm going now, I want you to stay here with Alec. Justin, Jake and Brad are gonna come with me. Go back to sleep" Joe smiled giving me a hug before kissing me on the forehead. "Gonna miss you baby sis"

"Gonna miss you too big bro" I smiled, well tried, my face was still sleeping.

"I love you" I mumbled, I never really tell him I love him, but I guess this was a suitable situation.

"I love you too, see you in 3 week" Joe smiled waving to me before shutting the car door.

I'm actually gonna miss him...

"Err... I'm going back to sleep" I mumbled.

"Okay but put your head on my lap or you gonna get a bad neck" Alec stated.

"If you say so"

I moved over to Alec and lay on my back with my head on his lap. He started to fold his hoodie before lifting me up and placing it under my head.

I starred thoughtless at the car roof. Pressing my feet against the car door.

How the hell am I supposed to sleep while I'm lying on top of the guy I literally can't sit still around.

"I think you have to close your eyes in order to sleep" Alec stated

"I know, I'm just not tied anymore" I mumbled.

"Okay then, what you wanna talk about?" Alec questioned playing with my hair.

"You and Megan."

"What?" Alec groaned, letting go of my hair.

"What, you owe me an explanation" I explained pushing myself up off of his lap.

"Sam I owe you nothing"

"Actually you do" I stated raising my eyebrow.

"I'll happily do that, come here" Alec smirked pulling me onto his lap.

"Yeah well we can get to that when you tell me what the fuck's going on between you two"

"There's nothing to tell, we fucked... A few times. Helped me relax and not give a fuck" Alec mumbled sliding my jacket off of my shoulders"

"So what you never dated" Im so curious why he brought her to the party.

"Well yeah, I mean we dated and all, but again most of it was just us fucking" Alec didn't take his eyes off of my neck as his hands firmly gripped my thighs.

"So then why did you bring her to the party. You know because you 'just fuck'?" I questioned watching Alec move his hands up my thighs.

"Why are you so bothered, you saw what happened last night." Alec stated looking at me with those eyes that make your heart melt.