Chapter 1 Moving!

Chapter 1 - Moving!
- Sam's POV -

"The plane leaves in like ten minutes, hurry up!" My mom called as we casually ran through the airport.

"Mum, please slow down! I'm gonna pass out! You didn't say we were going to be running a marathon!" I really wasn't fit enough for this.

"Oh quit moaning. Do you want to be waiting here for six hours for the next plane?"

Okay. Good point.

"Okay, okay. God!" I picked up the speed trying not make eye contact with anyone that I passed.

Seriously though it felt like this airport was never going to end!

"Huh, we're here! We're here!" My mom shouted trying to catch the attention of the young lady who was behind the stand thingie.

"Just in time," the lady greeted us.

My mom handed her our tickets and began to enter the door way.

By this time I was lying on top of my travel bag trying to figure out how to breathe again.

"Come on for god sake! As soon as we get to California I'm signing you up for the gym." My mom added with a shake of her head.

Well, thanks mom, thanks.

I mean don't get me wrong I can't run to save my life, but my body says differently. I have a nicely toned stomach, curvy hips, and strong legs, I mean I'm not terrible at sports. I play football, basketball, and I'm a pretty fast short distance runner, but I just can't run at a steady pace for a long amount of time. I also have a fairly butt mostly thanks to my thighs, and then my boobs are a 32 C which I guess is an okay size.

Oh yeah, my name is Samantha, I am fifteen soon to be sixteen, I have long brown hair, and dark brown eyes. I have an older brother, Joe, who is seventeen and he is the most annoying person alive!

***

The plane ride didn't take very long I guess, but that is probably because I spent the majority of it sleeping.

My was supposed to pick me up from Alex's, my best friend, house two hours before she had picked me up which most likely explains the incident that took place i in the airport not so long ago.

We were now on our way to our gorgeous new beach house that my mom and dad had bought a couple months ago. We were planning on just using it as a holiday home, but they fell in love with it and so did Joe and I.

***

After the hour and a half car ride we arrived to our new home to see Joe and my father sitting on the front porch waiting for us.

"Daddyyyyyyy!" I shouted while jumping out of the car and running to my dad with open arms

"I've missed you so much," I mumbled in to his chest.

"I've missed you too. I can't believe it has been a month," he replied tightening his grip.

Joe slowly walked towards me smiling.