Chapter 9 "A Redford and A Wild"

Please Read This Authors Note Before Reading:

First of all... 100+⭐️!!!! Omg guys thank you so so much it means so much to me!!!!!! 💗 I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Thank you for all the comments!!! You guys are amazing!!!!🙏🏻💚

Second of all... At the end of this chapter I will be having a Q&A! so you can ask any of the characters questions!💛💛 I wanna give back to you for the 100⭐️! 👀 If you want another one of these when I reach 200⭐️! please comment or message me!💗

And lastly... Next chapter will be posted when my Book reaches 180⭐️ I know you guys can do it🙈🙈 Go back and like chapters you haven't voted for! More votes encourage me to write so please do what you can and vote!!
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!💋

(Sorry my chapter is late I have shit tones of homework to do! But, I'm almost off so I can be posting a lot more😚)

---------------------------------------------

Friday 25th September

Sam's POV.

My alarm buzzed beside me as I rolled over squinting rubbing my eyes.

My phone continued to buzz and I continued to ignore it.

UH! Getting up is so annoying!

I yawned flinging my arms in the air rolling on to my back and placing my hand on my forehead.

I reached for my phone blindly scanning the bed before grasping it tightly between my fingers.

I lifted it up so it was in front face.

Alarm Note:
'GET UP! PARTY TONIGHT BITCH!💗'
Snooze

I smiled at the note I left my self before crawling towards the end of my bed turning off my alarm.

I grabbed my towel and headed for the window. I draw my curtains open and my eyes widened at the site of a naked blonde pressed up against Alec's window.

"What the fuck" I shouted covering my mouth and rolling so my back was against the wall.

I slowly slid down onto my knees. Peeping out of the corner of my window.

I saw Alec leaning on his window sill looking out. He seemed annoyed. Then he looked straight at me.

Shit! I ducked lying flat on the ground.

Crap I wonder if he saw me.

I waited a few seconds before getting back up.

This time Alec was shouting and throwing his hands around.

I wonder what's wrong with him.

I saw Alec shout and point one last time before he walked back to his window.

He looked up at me once again and I dived on to stomach.

I heard his window open and I grinded my teeth.

"Sam I know your there" Alec shouted.

Shit. I new he saw me.

I didn't say anything back I just crawled across the floor into my bathroom.