Chapter 13 Party!! (Part 4)

I don't really like this chapter😕😕 sorry it's shit but... I just wanted this to happen😌

----------------------------------------

Sams POV.

"Alec what the fuck happened?!" Justin grunted looking towards the deep slash that was weeping down Alec's chest.

Alec looked down to see the blood dripping before looking back up ignoring it. I thought he said it didn't hurt that much anymore, It must be hurting if its bleeding.

"Alec" Justin shouted making me jump and glare at him, he looked pissed.

"Who did this to you, what happened?" He growled starring Alec down.

God Justin can be a dick and knowing him he's gonna kick off. I don't want Alec to tell him it's only gonna make him angry and hate Collin even more. If that's possible.

Alec looked at me in a apologetic way before looking back a Justin.

He's gonna tell him.

"It was Col-"

"Wait." Huh. What they hell do I say now? Think Sam, Think "err does it hurt? Because if it does you should probably go and get it looked at. You know by a doctor? Oow I have an idea I'll drive you, wouldn't want you getting an infection" Wait what Sam you don't even drive. Oh my god I thought for a second there I was convincing.

"Sam you've been drinking, No" Joe stated. "Oh yeah also you can't drive your 16 and you don't even have a car"

Justin really doesn't like me interrupting his convocations I could feel him glaring at me, but what was he really gonna do? My brothers here.

"Fine, I'm covering it then" I spat, quickly pushing past Joe reaching for Alec to pull him out of the kitchen but before I could grab him Justin grabbed me.

"What the hell, let go!" I growled.

Justin grinned as I tried to get out of his grip but the more I moved the more he tighten his grip.

"Hold on, Let Alec finish" Justin smirked as he starred at Alec not letting me go.

"Justin your fucking drunk get your fucking hands off of me" Justin didn't let go he just ignored me "Are you deaf or something? I said let go!" I groaned trying to get away from him.

"No. Now Alec continue" Justin glared.

Then Alec turned to look at me, once again with an apologetic look on his face. "Fine just tell him" I growled through my teeth.

"Okay fine, It was Collin" Alec spat.

Justin looked real angry. You know like he was gonna rip my head off. Yep.

But no Instead he tighten his grip on my body more and more.

I winced in pain as I tried to push him away.

"Justin let her go! What the fucks wrong with you?" Alec growled "Just let her go your hurting her"

"She's a tuff girl, she'll be fine" Justin smirked.

"Joe your surly not okay will this, right?" Alec questioned.

"Well I trust Justin, I wanna know who did this to you just as much as he does. Plus I know he won't hurt her because If he does, he knows what's coming" Joe smirked.

Thanks Brother.

"Now, get back to the whole Collin thing before Joe kills Justin" Brad groaned.