29-Day 14

One more chapter after this 😭! I'm so sad and happy! I'm SHAPPY! Meh, hope you like this chapter.

Aaron
I may love her.
I promised myself to never love again once Lily and Jacob died, but...
I've already broken that promise.
I nervously approach her, "Hey..."
She smiles brightly at me, "Hey Aaron."
She scans my face, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"
D*mn it! She knows me too well.
I fumble with the words, "Wellmibemegirlfffroenf?"
She looks at me strangely, "Are you alright, Aaron?"
I try again, "Will you be miegirlfried."
She puts a hand on my forehead, "Are you sure you're alright?"
I groan in frustration and tell her, "I'll be right back." Sure, I can say that easily.
I run off to the kitchen where my step-sister is cooking. Mom got married last month.
Elizabeth looks at me warmly, "Hey Ron! What's up?"
I ask, "Can you do me a small favor?"

Aphmau
I'm sitting under the oak tree from a couple days ago when Aaron approaches me. He's holding a giann chocolate cupcake and a rose. He extends his hand to me and offers me the cupcake and rose.
I take them, "Thank you, Aaron. Um, not that I'm ungrateful or anything, but why are you giving me this?"
He just motions me to eat the cupcake.
I take a bite of the creamy and thick chocolate and smile, "It's good."
I look down at the cupcake again to see the words, 'Will you be my girlfriend?' in white icing.
I look up at Aaron, "Is this for me?"
He nods, "Yes. I, I'm, didn't know how to ask you, before I was trying to ask you but I was so nervous that I couldn't-" He's rambling. "-do it. I didn't know what you'd say or anything then I decided to make it sweeter so-"
I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.
He's surprised but this but quickly moves at my pace.
He puts a hand on my cheek and puts the other on my waist, pulling me closer in the process. Our speed picks up.
I lean back a little, "Was that sweet enough?" We're both breathless.
He nods, not able to speak.
I kiss him again.
I murmur, "Yes."
"Miss Aphmau!"
Aaron and I hastily step away from each other as we hear Sergeant Spencer yell at us.
"Stacy's office! Now!" he yells before stomping away.
I gulp and look at Aaron.
He clasps my hand with his and we walk to Stacy's office as a couple.

-

"I'm sorry, but Stacy isn't available for you right now, Aphmau." Mrs.Jordan, the main counselor, tells me, "Your appointment has been set for tomorrow at noon. Though," she frowns and looks at Aaron, "I don't know why you brought your lover."
My brows furrow, "What do you mean?"
She asks me, "Do you know why you're here?"
I shake my head, "PDA?"
She clicks her tongue, "Well I'll be. Maybe you are innocent."
She informs me before walking away, "You've been accused of torturing Mena and prancing Sergeant Spencer."
What?!

Hold up! This is not the end of Laurence or Garroth or the rest of the crew. Aarmau isn't a canon. Unless the majority votes for that in the next book.