14

{UNEDITED}

Aphmau

I wake up to a tongue licking my face.

I sit up, "Ace!" I look to my right. 7:24? I got to get to school! "Good boy!"

I slip out of bed and hurry to get dressed.

I change into a black hoodie and dark blue jeans with my converse. I tie my hair into a quick ponytail and throw Ace a bone before pouring his food and racing to my car. I'll have to use my car to get to school on time.

I speed into the school's parking lot.

I jump out and my books spill out of my tote bag. "Crud, crud, crud." I mutter. I hurry to collect my books and someone hands me my algebra text book. I stand up, "Thanks." A girl with amber hair in two braids and a denim outfit stands before me, "No problem." She talks in a country accent and I ask, "Are you new here?" She nods, "Yep. Straight from Texas." I smile, "I'm fresh, too. I came here about three weeks ago. Why don't I walk you to the school's office? That way, we both get free late passes." She smiles, "Sure thang."

She follows me to the office. Ms.Plum gives me a pass, "Now, off with you. I have to talk with Miss Ginger, here." I nod, "Yes ma'am." I turn to 'Miss Ginger', "It was nice to meet you." I walk out of the office and go to my first class.

I added a new main character, Ginger. She'll add to the story later. Hope you're liking the story so far.