Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop

In the media I have a giant collage of pictures that represent the story ANNDDD ALSO a video I put together. I'd love it if you checked both out for me. Love, love, love it. It helps you picture everything more vividly. Please do so (: Also I want to thank you all for the positive sweet comments. I love you ♥ - Ari

Life's A Beach: Chapter 24: Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop

The supple hair of my eyelashes batted gradually as the sleeping trance emptied from my veins. I opened my eyes to soak in the breathtaking view. The view of the astonishingly blissful sleeping Lucas Hubble.

Luca's sweet cool breath fanned against my flushed cheeks as he noiselessly slept in a placid coma. He laid facing me in his boxers with the brisk crisp sheets interlaced between our tangled legs and the white pillows perfectly highlighted his face. Luca's muscular bare chest serenely rose and fell as his lungs filled with the natural air flooding in through the cracked window. Dashes of toasty sunlight snaked into my room through the slits of the lace curtains and I gazed as his peaceful expression. 

Sleep made people look so tranquil and celestial. He was truly beautiful.

Luca's face appeared so relaxed and angelic only making my adoration for him grow in masses. His warm hands were rested nimbly on the exposed skin of my hips revealed under my soft T-shirt. The lines of stress and anger were smoothed and had virtually disappeared from his tanned skin. The normal furrowed eyebrows and stern expression became nothing but a memory.

His eyelids were closed and framed with many lashes locking out the light of dawn with his breathing deep and every muscle was at rest. The peaceful and serene dreams he visioned inside blocked out the dangerous reality as he slept. The innocence showed on his sleeping face and only made me fall further in love with the kid I once couldn't even stand.

I watched as Luca's pair of pink lips parted and his thumb brushed my prominent hip bone with a sleepy smile pulling on his cheeks. His dirty blonde hair was ruffled and disarrayed with a sort of sexy edge to it. His thick lashes batted a few times before I was greeted with his vivid piercing blue eyes gazing back at me.

"I could wake up to your beautiful face every single day, Marley." Luca spoke before he pressed his sculpted abs against me and kissed my cheek tenderly

"Good morning, handsome." I smiled back with the feeling of creases forming in my cheeks

He placed a couple of more kisses on my face before snatching the cool white blanket over his head and goofily rolling up in a cocoon while making screeching noises.

"What are you doing dork?" I giggled while clasping the sheet in my hands and pulling on my loser-of-a-boyfriend

He rolled like a crocodile doing a death roll and stopped before he reached the end of the mattress. A speck of his skin showed at the top where his mouth was and he spoke loudly whining.

"I have to go back to school in two hours." Luca pouted "One hour to spend here and a one hour to drive back."

I got on all fours with my tangled freed hair cascading into my eyes and the nipping cold air sent a chill up my loose shirt rippling my sensitive skin with a chain reaction of goosebumps. I cautiously crawled over to Luca, with all limbs slowly sinking into the fluffy bed, and sat straddled on top of his firm abs. He let out a cute low grunt when he realized where I was. I scouted for and opening in the cozy blankets, pulled his head through the hole, and cupped his face in my gentle hands. 

His intruiging pool-like eyes wandered from my face, in a trail, and down to my body absorbing every inch in his memory. I swept strands of the messy hair away from his forehead and seemed to loose myself in his mesmerizing orbs with his chest moving underneath me.