Your Story

Keke

Yg did nothing but hold and help through this. My mama always told me that God gives the hardest battles to his strongest soilers but right now I feel so weak.

"Wanna talk about it?" Y asked me

"No not really but I will."

"You sure?" He asked again with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah." This was hard but I knew I had too if I wanted to make it better. Taking about things always some how got things off my chest.

"Um, my father was never around. And my mother really loved him. They met at a poetry club and took it from there. My mama went through hell and back with him and he ran her crazy.

After my mom had me he just left. He wanted to be a writer and he did. I seen a couple of his books. I wanted to reach out to him but I never did. Soon after, she started fuckin' up. She started to pop pills and drink, smoke and it seemed she tried to do right and come to find out, she was doin' dope.

My uncle Trey took us and moved him with him. She got clean and we moved here. But she swore she wouldn't touch that shit again. She might not make it and all because her feelins' hurt. What about me?" I couldn't stop the tears.

"Baby I know. Just pray and stay strong."

I don't know but it just feels like me and G are ment to be but then again I could be trippin'.

Later.......

I was holdin' my moms hand and sittin' between G's legs. The doctor said we can see her but still no progress.

"Ima' give you some time alone." He said and I just nodded.

Before I could even speak my moms heart beat started to rise and I heard beeping. Doctors and nurses came rushing in. G pulled me out the room and rocked me. Then I knew it was possible that my mom was gone.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Ima' just sip my tea.

Hope you enjoyed and a little background on Keke. Vote/ Comment