Forgiven

Keke

After leaving my mother's house Brandy and I headed to the studio.

Yes, I sing.

Yep, mama had me on the choir at six years old singing. By the time I was eight I was singing This Little Light Of Mine solo. So I sing, teach, model and a little acting.

When I was ten I got to go to Atlanta's School Of Artz.

That's when we were living with my uncle Trey. He moved to California with us though when I was four-teen.

But anyway we were at the studio messing around and I had realized I left my jacket. I called my home girl Zaria and she said I could slide through. So I did.

Brandy and I were talking and I didn't nor wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I walked into another studio booth. And IT was there.....

And by IT I mean.......

YG

I just didn't care for him, that's all.

Walking out as quickly as I came in, I took off and YG was behind me.

Why was he following me?

YG

I took off towards baby girl. She had some long ass legs.

Finally, catching up to her I grabbed her elbow softly.

"Look I am sorry about your brother and everything. But my homies and I ain't have nothing to do with it. Every blood ain't the same. This is the lifestyle I knew. That we knew. I didn't have a pops so it was just my moms and I. I was the man. And my cousin Antwan was helping us, so when he got robbed and killed I followed him." I told her opening up a little.

Keke

I didn't know his story was this deep. My momma always said things come in three. Good things. Brandy told me this, my mama told me this and now YG so he must be right.

Now I kinds felt bad for about how things went between us.

"I am sorry. For everything." He smirked after I said that.

"You good. Just feitsy as hell." I laughed.

"Let's go chill. They don't bite, neither do I unless you tell me too then I mean I nigga ain't gon let it ride."

Before I could say something I laughed and then thought What and where is Brandy?

Then YG answered

"She already chill'in with everybody else."

I nodded and went back with him.

"Friends?" I asked

"Friends." He said giving me a side hug. He ain't bad at all.

*************

The end!!!! I am playing though I wish but I am not anywhere near. Just a little filler to keep y'all happy plus I still feel kinda bad about how I promised y'all a update. Make up gift.

Vote,comment and let me hear what you tink or thought.

This reminds me of a story...... Pong story short though I got mad at my boyfriend for entertaining a that at lunch and then he was looking at her butt. I wasn't mad because men will be men and boys will be boys but I confronted him about it and he sat and lied so I throw my drink on his white and black shirt along with his white shorts cause we were matching that day and I throw his phone almost hitting him in his head. Not funny, okay a little but he didn't throw or do anything to put me in danger so I shouldn't have done that. Sorry Dre.

Anyway,

YG?

Antwan?

Keke?

Everything and everybody?

593 words. Dang, this bih going.