Keke

Keyonna "Keke" Palmer:

"Okay" I said hanging up the phone. I had promised to call my moms back. She's all I ever had. Daddy was gone. I have saw a picture or two of him but that's all I have ever seen. My Moms brother, uncle Trey has always taken care of me and my moms.

I Keke ,though that's not my real name but I go by that, am a second grade sub and I model. I love kids. My mother is a teacher. She teaches second grade. She broke her arm and sprang her leg about a week ago and I have took over for her every since.

So, yes it's hard to model and teach but I make it do what it do. Sometimes I wish I knew my dad and sometimes I wonder was I ever good enough for him? What went wrong?

" Keke!" My best friend Brandy yelled.

"Oh my bad, just letting my mind rome but what's good."

"So.. Me being your manger,I was able to get you a gig."

"What kind?" I asked. For the next two mintues she ignored my question and kept going.

"What is it?" I asked in a more forceful tone. One thing I hated, is when people beat around the bush.

" So it's this new rapper and he's shooting a video and he needs a model. So word got around and he's looking for you. So your going to be the next Megan Good bitch. Miss video girl."

"Uh...no, I don't think so."

"Come on. Just think about it. The guy is preparing to pay anything as long as it's reasonable and you could use it. Look, just think on it." Said Brandy.

I nodded, she was right. Brandy and I have been down every since we were born. Our moms were best friends and we were too. And if we ever have kids they'll be besties too.

After us having our girl's day, I headed home. I was thinking about that deal that Brandy layed down. I went upstairs and turn on Trey Songz 'Invented Sex' this was the ish. I don't care how old it was.

Making a hot bubble bath, I stripped to my red lace panty and bra set. Stepping in, I layed back and soaked.

Hearing the door slam, my boyfriend of two and half years come upstairs. Kevin walked in the bathroom and littery took his thing out and started to pee.

"Really, Kev you don't see me in the tub nigga." I was salty. Like have rescept, you see your girlfriend sitting right here. But what killed me was that there was 3 more bathrooms in this house.

"Whatever." He replied. He finished and then washed his hands and exited the bathroom. I washed, then stepped out. Drying off and then slipping on some blue booty shorts with an black Eazy-E tank top.

Kevin stripped from his clothes and went to the bathroom. Picking up his shirt, I saw yellow lipstick. Who in the hell where's yellow lipstick? First, he cheats and then with someone less then me.

His phone starts to ring and I see Cece flash across the screen. I started to cry but as I started, I quickly dryed my tears.

Evey since last year, Kevin has been acting different. I lost my baby girl T'Mia last year, she died April 10, 2014. Kevin has been igroing me and hasn't been doing right by me every since.

Really it's his fault. He started cheating on me and then had the nerve to say and I quote 'I just don't think the little creature mine, girls be trying trap a nigga'. I started stressing and stressing and worrying about his no good ass and lost T'Mia. Why do I stay? I don't know as crazy as that sounds but honestly I think it's to feel close to T'Mia.

Packing clothes for tomorrow, I snuck out the house and headed to Brandy's.

After giving her the run down,she led me upsatirs and let me sleep in the room next to hers. After praying, I fell asleep think about Kevin, T'Mia and that open job offer.

Another update. Keep this story, yes or no. I want to hear your voice and comments,only if they nice and be blessed. Keke's house,Brandy and keke in mm.