Meeting on bad Terms 2

YG

Riding to K.Michelle and Rick Ross If they Knew, I made a turn into Fatz. K.Michelle was my wife,well her and Rihanna.

I hoped out and then walked inside. The waiter showed me the table. I saw the the homies and two girls. I told these niggas no hoes when we do bussines.
The one in the acid washed jeans was cute though. But I ain't here for that.

I sat down,with everybody's eyes on me.

"What's bool'in?" I asked.

"Nothing much." Everyone answered. I looked over and saw Goofy smiling hard as hell.

"What you over there smiling like a idiot for nigga?" I asked. He nodded towards the girl in the acid washed jeans.

"This Keyonna aka Keke. She trying out for the part in the video." Ace spoke. I nodded.

10 minutes later

" Damn ma I know I am fine but you ain't gotta burn a hole through a nigga." I told Keke. She had been mean-mugging a nigga the whole time.

We had been questioning the girls close to hour about now. The other was Keke's manger,who name I learned was Brandy.

"Trust me nigga, ain't much to look at." Keke said rolling her neck.

"Then why you here? You know posed to be my girl in this video, right?" I replied.

"You a blood?" She asked me

"Yeah. So?" I replied

"Nah... I can't do this shit Bebe. This nigga a blood. Fuck this." She said,standing.

"Fuck you too."

Before you knew it she came to me and slapped the hell outta me then threw her Root Beer on me and ya boy had on a white shirt.

She stormed out.

"Fuck her." I told the homies.

"I will give y'all a call. Forgive her. Her  baby brother was murdered by some bloods four years ago and they never found the killer." Brandy said,leaving Fatz to go after Keke.

Damn

New chapter. Thanks for reading and y'all please comment and tell me what y'all think to let me know. Keke baby bruh though? Tell me what ya think. Unedited.