You Done

YG

I HATE to do this but Chanel has got to go. Shawty gotta be gone. How bout everybody was chilling at the studio and whatever and I guess Chanel felt threated by Keke or whatever so Chanel stands up and goes to Keke and socks the fuck outta her.

That moment she was done because once Key got up her and Brandy tag-teamed that po' girl. But Key told Brandy to let her finish her off and Lord why? Keke stomped Chanel face in. Then after she finished she spit on her. Keke litterely wiped the floor with Chanel.

But that will teach Chanel not to be fucking with any and everybody.

I didn't know Keke had it in her but babygirl wouldn't no joke. Brandy and Keke was still going and ranting so guess what?

I gotta take Keke home and Ace gotta drop Brandy off.

3 1/2 hours later

Lord help me!!!!!! Keke only got worse. Instead of me taking her home I took her back to my spot.

Just to clean her up and if she did go home she might have came out with knives and something else to hurt yo ass.

Pulling up,she jumped out ready to fight again. Why because Chanel had the NERVE to step to Keke again. Yes, she was at my house and I don't even know how she knew where I lived.

Like didn't you just get yo ass beat. Damn!!!

I had to drag Keke in the house and that was hard because she was using all her strength to get out my grip.

"Chanel you done, you gotta go. And you fired." I yelled, Still trying to hold Keke back. Chanel just looked like she shitted bricks.

"Fuck you YG just know I ALWAYS get mine. Just know Ima come when you least expecting it. The same to you bitch." Chanel yelled. I smirked and let Keke go. Ass whopping number two for Chanel.