Meeting on bad Terms

Keke

I woke up to something smelling good downstairs.

I brushed my teeth and hoped in the shower. About ten minutes later, I got out. I slipped on my purple bra and panty set then spraying some Heat by Beyonce.

After doing that and more, I put on my gold silk robe. I ran my fingers through my ingstions. My momma never put a perm in my hair at a young age. So whenever, I didn't feel like putting up with my crazy hair, I got ingestions. I had the kind where I can wear any style. Curling it, I left it to hang down.

I then un-did my rob, I walked over to my over night bag and pulled out some clothes. I put on some acid washed, high waisted jeans and a mint green long sleeve shirt. I added my jewelry and my Rolex with diamonds going around it.

I walked downstairs to see Brandy cooking.

"Morning." I said

"Morring." She replied. We sat down and ate,finally I bought up the deal.

" I decided to take the deal you layed down." I blurred. Brandy shot up and jumped up and down.

"Great, I'll call the people and be ready in five." I nodded. Manger mode. Here goes nothing.

YG

I was getting ready for this interview. Slim said the girl decided to take the job. I was lowkey happy because I get to see what she look like. But I'ma tell ya straight up now, if shawty ugly then that's a no no.

After putting on my Rolex, I heard the doorbell ring. We were metting at Fatz,so I firgured it was my on and off girlfriend. Catte. I didn't even answer the door. She called my phone and texted me a million times. When I said I was done, I was done. I forgave her to many times for cheating.

I went through my garage and hoped in my all white Porsche. To this interview I go....

Another update, I know it took toooo long but it's here. Excuse the mistakes.