Why

YG

"Damn it!" She yelled.

Aight call me a bitch, hoe or even a man-whore but I needed something to keep my mind off Keke.

Yes, me and Catte was fucking. You know the on and off girlfriend? Yep, her.

After I busted down her mouth, I layed down and she layer down next to me. I felt like shit cause all that time we was fucking, Keke was popping in my mind.

It was like we was commented or in a relationship and I was cheating.

I just can't.........

"Yo Cattle, you gotta go babygirl" I said

That caught her off guard cause shawty mouth was bout to have a fly zoom right up in that bih.

"What you mean? Who the bitch that got you tripin' on me? Oh let me find that how, Ima' -" I had to stop her right there.

"Listen ma, it ain't even bout that. Maybe I just had a change of heart and she ain't no bitch,hoe, whore or thot. That's you."

That did it cause she start swing and throwing stuff so I had to jack that ass up. But not enough to hurt her.

"Listen if I was you, I would go before I get hurt and that ain't a threat, it's a promise."

She even the crying game.

When she saw I ment what I said she started screaming and just showing her light bright ass.

I calmly packed the shit that was hers in trashbags and put em outside. But all the jewelry I bought stayed.

Next, I easily picked her up and placed her outside and took my key.

"Fuck you G. I'ma get somebody to fuck you up. You betta be ready bitch." She yelled.

If she thought that was getting me back she stupied as hell.

Some night...........

Keke

I was driving to my mother's house. Yes, at 3:47 am. Why? I needed someone to vent to.

Sure, I coulda just called Brandy but she had a date and by now I don't wanna even know what they up to.

Sure she was gonna cuss my ass out but oh well.

Parking the car, I got out and made my way inside the house. I used my key to open the door and I found my mama passed out with a picture of my father and her in her hand and a bottle of pills in the other, along with some rolled up blunts not to far away.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Did I do that???? *Urkle Voice*

Vote and comment.

Also spread this book and check out my other stories. Declare War is coming soon, as in maybe tonight.

What y'all think????