Chapter 36 - Louis Tomlinson

Don't forget to also check out 'Tale of the Werewolf King'! That are the extra mini-series connected to this story! You can find it in my profile :)

Chapter 36 - Louis Tomlinson

"Lou, let's go home. I'm starting to worry," Eleanor told me after we stayed by her parents for a couple of days.

I was in the middle of eating a sandwich and I stopped the sandwich halfway to my mouth. I put the sandwich back down and said, "How so? I'm sure the kids are in save hands. Niall and Liam know what they are doing."

Eleanor frowned. "It has nothing to do with the kids," she mumbled making me look at her in curiosity. "I just have a bad feeling, that's all."

I gave my mate a concerned look. The sandwich now completely forgotten as I stood up and went over to her side, wrapping her tightly in my arms. "I'm sure it's going to be okay. Don't worry, love." I said with a gentle smile.

She sighed and leaned back against my chest. I lightly rubbed her stomach, a habit that seemed to have stayed with me since I found out she got pregnant. "I must be paranoid. I'm sure it's nothing too serious," she admitted.

A hum left my throat and I rocked us back and forth, gently swaying us from side to side. "If it makes you feel better we can always go back," I gently offered. "Your parents will understand."

She seemed to think about it for a while before she slowly nodded. "Give me ten minutes," she said and I let go of her. I watched how she sprinted towards her parents room, probably to say good bye.

"You can go and wait outside if you want to!" She yelled after me and I went outside. I momentarily blinked my eyes against the light of the sun before I smiled and started running.

The wind whipped through my hair, making it fall around my head like a curtain. Which reminded me I needed to get a haircut. I felt the change come over me and before I knew it I was running on four paws, before spreading my white wings and soaring up high in the sky. Going above the trees and the clouds alike.

I soared between the clouds for a while. Floating on the wind with my powerful wings beating though the air. I was just aimlessly flying around for a while until I felt Eleanor's presence leave her family home.

I folded my wings on my back and fell down towards the ground below. I felt alive with the wind howling past me. The wild hammering of my heart and the adrenaline mixed with the Angel's Fire pulsed though my veins. A cry of joy and challenge left my mouth and I spread my wings once more, catching myself mid-air and soaring over the trees. When I was flying I felt free. And I never felt so alive either. The sounds were sharper. The colours brighter. Flying felt fantastic.

A small grey wolf was running between the woods and I was quick to spot her. A wolf's grin found its way on my face and I flew right above her. Eleanor momentarily looked up, grinned, and continued running.

Let's go, Louis! She told me though our mate-link. Time to go home!

I hummed in reply and continued flying over her. My shadow fell over her much smaller wolf. If I looked down it almost looked like Eleanor's wolf had wings too, for my own shadow fell exactly over her. I thought it was amusing.

It almost looks like you have wings, El, I told her with a deep chuckle.

Shut up, Lou. You are the one with the wings, remember? She replied.

I rolled my eyes in reply and just focused on flying instead.

At first I had thought it would take me a while to master the art of flying. That I had to completely learn it just like with walking. Much to my surprise, that wasn't the case though.