1 year later.

Hello there pplz the chapter is dedicated to my sister xxxXXVIOLETXXxxx  love ya. (midnight above)

Midnights pov

     it has been a year since I have seen my sister, and it feels I'm missing part of myself. I have become distant. even my boyfriend has a hard time getting through to me sometimes. but usually I put on a smile and push through, but its getting harder.

"hey have u seen my beany" chris shouted from the back.

"No I haven't babe sorry." I smiled and shove the beany in my pocket. chris walks out and scans the room, he eyes my pocket. he walks over and kisses me . I wrap my arms around his neck, he reaches down and snatches the beany from my pocket. I gasp

"meany." I huffed playfully. he laughs softly. he walked out of the room and out of the bus. he walked toward the venue, because the show started soon. I sigh and grab the note and a piece of tape. I tape the scuicide note to the fridge. I hoped out of the bus and down the hill.

I walked for 20 min, tell I came to a cliff. a cool breeze wafted past me, and I hugged myself and shiver. it was awfully cold for CA. I walked forward and line my feet to the edge , and closed my eyes. I started to lean forward, but my body wouldn't move. I open my eyes in confusion. I turn my head and see a girl the same age as me in the clearing. she had a gothic dress on, and long black hair. storm. I was flung at a tree. soon I was pinned. I couldn't move.

she approached. her body tensing as it did.

"ease up evil elsa. seriously." I said breathlessly, as I tried to wiggle from her supernatural grip.

"why."she said

I stopped struggling, I let my body go weak. and I told her everything. once I had finished, she let her hold on me go. she ran up and hugged me. we sat there crying for a good half hour. once we had both caught up, she ran off into the woods to grab her belongings. and I grabbed my phone, and dialed.

"i found her, shes alive." I said quickly.

"ok, where are you."??? said

"not today meet us in hot topic tomorrow, ill bring her." the person agreed and ended the phone call. I turned around to see storm exit the forest and walk up to me.i smile and we head up to the bus. once we got there I ran it and pull the note off the fridge and put it in my pocket.

" whos bus is this?" she questioned flopping down.

"my boyfriends band." I said. storm coughed on air and looked at me wide eyed.

" and that would be?" she said more playfuly. she wiggled her eyebrows and smirked at me. my face inflamed

"chrismotionless." I said quickly into my sleeves. but unfourtanly she heard clearly. her eyes poped out and her mouth was wide.  I giggled. she yawned and rubbed her eyes, I giggled and showed her the extra bunk. and I climed in mine.

------- next morning------------

*female screech* my eyes popped open and I jumped off my bunk and ran for the kitchen. stor was there with ghost staring down at her in only his boxers.

" god ghost really, go put some damn cloths on." I rolled my eyes. I looked at the time and start to panic. I grab storm and run to the back of the bus. I go through her stuff and hand her clothes and tell her to change. after she finished I went in and did the same. I had a band tee and  apair of skinny jeans. I apply makeup and run a brush through my hair and call it done. I step out shoving my phone in to my fabulously made pocket ( because girl jeans have no fucking pockets What the flying fuck. I mean seriously) and grab storm and march out the door shouting a vage bye.

 we pulled up to the mall and piled out. I ushered her towards the hot topic. and she didn't seem to mind. once we showed up she tensed. there standing in the middle of the store, surrounded my fangirls was andy. his hair was short now. her eyes were telling a different story from what her body tensity was. her eyes were filled with hope.

"andy." she said under her breath. I smiled. but before long they were talking. andy apologized and storm agreed. I stood there leaning against the door of the store when I felt arms wrap around me. I jumped. I turn back. chris. I smiled , and leaned up to kiss him. everything was perfect.