Chapter 51: I'm A P-polar Bear?

Start from the beginning

I struggled some more, but he easily held me down. Finally I went limp, and played dead. Yeah that doesn’t work.

He slapped me on the side of the face, and my head went to the side. The burning sensation of his hand lingered on my face. “That’s… how you… hit me? You slap… me!” I exclaimed breathily, and his hands gripped my wrists even tighter.

“I do fight like a girl don’t I?”

Dimitri told him.

My mind raced, until I finally figured something to do. I arched my back up and he did exactly what I expected; he looked down at my hips. I head butted him, hard. He grunted, and then I brought my knee to his crotch. “Shit!” he yelped, and I wrestled him to the ground. We rolled around the street, until we hit the grass on the other side.

I wrapped my hands around his extremely warm neck, and put my knees on his arms. The darkness of his eyes makes him look like a demon.  His warm gloved hands found their way to my own neck, and he squeezed a lot harder than I. “No…fair,” I bit out.

Valentine snickered and easily tossed me off. I flew a few feet in the air and rolled down an impressive hill and onto the parks path. Ignoring my pain, I quickly stood up to run down the path, and ended up falling down another hill towards the pond. This isn’t good. My body protested, but I up into a squatting position. A foot kicked me in the ribs, and I let out a cry of pain. Sensing the next kick, I dodged out of the way and smashed my fist into his groin again. I Stayed on the grass, and left my hand on the icy pond in exhaustion.

They muttered a dirty word, and fell to the ground next to me. “I…can’t…even count how many times you hit me there!” he hollered between painful breaths.

“It works doesn’t it?” I crawled over to him, and sat on top of him. My ice cube hands felt around their face. Cloth touched my finger tips and I tried to rip it off.

“Good idea, cover your ugly face with this—“

“—hit me already,” he demanded. I stopped tugging at the mask, and looked down at him in shock. He still has those dark contacts in, covering his sapphire eyes. What’s freaking me out is I noticed he stopped struggling, “hit me!” he repeated, getting angry.

My heart began pounding all over again. Hit him? “I—I don’t—“

“I suggest doing it quick. Or I’ll hit you,” he assured me.

“No you—“he slapped me hard on the face, making my jaw crack.

“See.”

I put a hand to my face, and released his neck. He continued to breath heavier than normal under me. My gaze slowly lowered to his, and I felt tears push at my eyes with all their strength. “You--you Monster!” I pulled my hand back to punch, and then stopped. He watched my face, and not my fist with interest. “I know exactly what you are doing. It’s not going to—“

Valentines hands found my waist, and he threw me like a football. The starry sky went past me at a super fast speed, and my impact hurt more than ever. My butt hit the ice, and my cheek grazed the surface of the ice.

What does he think we’re in the Olympics? How the hell am I not dead already?

The masked man stood up, and wiped his nose. “You had your chance!” he shouted at least twenty feet away, “don’t expect to see me again!” He started to jog away from me. I watched him disappear in the woods.

Breathing heavily, I puffed my cheeks out. “I hope you rot in hell!” I screamed back, and started to stand. I grabbed onto my side, and let the tears fall freely from my face.