Chapter 2

Minhee's POV

A stranger just broke into my house.

Shit.

I immediately took out my phone from my pocket and searched for Jay's number.

"DON'T CALL THE POLICE" the boy shouted, probably thinking that I was going to do so.

I looked back at him, rather surprised by his deep voice.

"I-I'm not.." I spoke for the first time. Damn, I didn't even ask who he was.

"WHO ARE YOU" I asked, while Yumi barked.

"If there's someone looking for me, please say that you've never seen me. Please." he begged me and went to the living room to hide.

I frowned in confusion but didn't have time to ask further questions as someone was banging on the door.

I slowly opened it and a red faced macho man was standing there, panting as if he just ran.

"Did an injured boy about this tall enter your house?" he asked me while placing his hand at the approximate height of the boy hiding in my living room.

I gulped before telling him that I don't know what he was talking about.

"What?! Let me check!" the man tried to come in by force.

I panicked, closed my eyes and screamed in the highest pitch I could.

"DON'T YOU COME IN O-OR I'M CALLING THE COPS" I shouted while holding my phone close to me.

The guy glared at me and angrily walked away, as I closed the door, relieved.

I stomped to the living room and found the injured boy laying on the floor, weak.

I sat down next to this weak boy and crossed my legs.

"H-Hey, are you okay?" I asked while shaking him lightly.

He nodded and turned to me.

"Thanks," he managed to say with his deep voice.

"Ahh no worries.. I'm Choi Minhee.. what about you?" I shyly asked.

The boy got up and sat next to me.

"I'm Kim Taehyung." he said as he gave me a little smile.

//

"No."

"Why not? He's injured! Besides, it's only for a night!" I argued with Jay.

Taehyung and Yumi were on the couch, watching us.

He was being so unreasonable, right now. I invited Taehyung to stay over for the night since he's pretty injured but Jay insists that we shouldn't let him.

"You almost got in trouble because of this guy!" he pointed Taehyung who was sitting on the couch, staring at both of us.

"But I didn't! Have you ever learned about hospitality? We should take care of the weak!"