how to make a baby : attempt two

Start from the beginning

Ash nodded, and pulled a bath bomb from the cupboard under the sink. He put the pink and purple bomb in the bath, watching it fizz out.

Luke slid Ashton's boxers and jeans off of him, "bend over the sink, gonna prep you." Luke mumbled, pressing Ashton's tummy to the sink. "Good boy."

Luke got the lube from the drawer before he smeared it on his fingers and then pushing two inside of Ashton. He was already a little wet so Luke's fingers slid in easily. Ashton whimpered, feeling full already but wanting more. "Just hurry Luke."

Luke chuckled and sucked on Ashton's neck, before pushing in another finger. "Such a pretty princess." Luke cooed, his free hand going up to Ashton's face and caressing his face softly. "Always been so pretty, even when we met all those years ago. You had this pretty little fringe and I wanted to tug at it while I fucked you." Luke moaned.

Ashton whined, "Fuck, I'm ready. Please fuck me."

Luke pulled his fingers out before pulling Ashton towards the bath. The bomb had dissolved now, the bath water going a soft lilac colour. Luke got in first, spreading his legs for Ashton. Ashton got in next, moving around till he was straddling Luke's legs. Ashton took a hold of Luke's cock in his hand and directed it to his hole before he pushed down and let Luke's cock push in to him.

Luke moaned, "Why do you always feel so tight princess."

Ash moaned in response, "Maybe you should fuck me more often then Daddy."

"Twice a week isn't enough for you?" Luke asked, his hands resting on the sides of the tub.

"Not at all." Ashton giggled at Luke's glare.

"Next time we fuck it's gonna be spontaneous and you won't know what hit you." Luke said, bending his knees. "Now cmon, ride Daddy princess."

Ashton whined before he lifted his hips, feeling the water around his hole as he slid back down. "Fuck Daddy, so good."

Luke lay his head back and closed his eyes, soon feeling Ashton's soft red lips on his collar bones, sucking hickeys in to his pale skin. Ashton was bouncing on Luke now, the water slushing against the sides and some out of the bath. "Fucking hell baby." Luke moaned, bucking his hips up.

His hands gripped Ashton but the brunette took Luke's hands, "No." Ashton pouted, "It's me tonight, I'm gonna ride you and got cant touch me till its done."

Luke whimpered but nodded, "Hurry please, I wanna come."

Ashton grinned and kissed Luke, their tongues meshing together and tasting each other and moaning. "Fuck," Ashton whispered, feeling Luke's hand go to Ash's cock, pumping him.

"You wanna come first baby?" Luke asked. "Hm?" He asked, their heads touching.

"Please." Ashton whined, "I'll let you touch me now if you do."

Luke smirked, "Okay baby."

Ashton let go of Luke's other wrist and let the blond grip his hips and move him as Ashton touched himself, hoping he'd come soon. Ashton was muttered curses and obscenities before he was coming in the lilac water. Luke moaned at Ashton clenching around him, lifting Ashton's bum with his hands, nails digging in to his skin as he fucked up in to Ashton. "I'm coming," Luke moaned, his eyes slipping shut in pleasure.

Ashton held Luke's close, the blonds head in his chest, he silently prayed this would be the chance to get him pregnant. He wanted it to badly.

Then Luke was gasping, his nails digging in to Ashton's bum now, as he came, shooting his load deep inside Ashton.

It took a few minutes until Luke came down from his high, "Fuck."

They both lay there for a while, bathing in the lilac water, the smell of rose spreading in the air, it tended to make the entire upstairs smell good. Luke eventually pulled out, making Ash feel empty.

Ashton looked down at his husband, hands on his cheeks. His wedding and engagement ring pressed against Luke's warm skin. "You still tired?"

"Exhausted," Luke breathed, leaning his head back. He could feel the coolness of Ashton's rings on his skin, it felt so good. Made him happy too, images of their wedding day flashing through his mind.

"Baby?" Ashton called, making Luke's eyes flutter open again. "Let's get to bed yeah? I'll give you a massage."

Luke nodded. He let ash get out first, put a towel around his waist before he got one for Luke, who lazily got out, he let Ashton tie it around his waist, before kissing his nose. "You smell good." Ashton mumbled.

Luke hummed, the both of them going down the hall to their bedroom. "Lie on the bed baby." Ash instructed, Luke did as told, laying the towel down so he didn't mess up the sheets. He lay down, naked before he heard Ashton open and close a drawer. He felt the bed dip and then he straddled Luke's thighs. "I love your bum baby."

"Love yours more." Luke mumbled, his eyes closing tiredly.

Ashton rubbed some moisturiser on his hands before he set his hands on Luke's shoulders, slowly and surely pushing the heels of his hands in to his back. Luke let out a satisfied moan, "Shit."

Ashton continued to dig his palms in to Luke's back, going down and up. Ashton kept going until he heard Luke's snores. Ashton giggled and climbed off of Luke slowly. He washed his hands and pulled the water from the bath, he brushed his teeth, seeing the waiting pregnancy test for his next attempt.

Ashton went back to bed, pulling on some boxers before he turned to see Luke staring up at him. "Thought you were sleeping baby." Ashton mumbled.

Luke just whined and climbed up the bed and under the covers. "For a thirty two year old, you sure do whine a lot." Ashton chuckled.

"Take your boxers off." Luke mumbled when ash climbed in to bed. "Please."

Ashton slipped them off against and instead let Luke shuffle in to his arms. "Love you," Ashton mumbled, kissing Luke's forehead.

"Love you too."

***

Twenty days later.

Luke had to head in to work early so he didn't get to see what the result of Ashton's pregnancy test was, so when he came home to Ashton sitting on the sofa, a bowl of popcorn and The Notebook on TV, he got his answer.

"Oh baby." Luke sighed.

He set his back down, taking off his jacket before kicking off his shoes and sitting beside Ashton. "Negative again?"

Ashton simply nodded, "I don't get why it's taking so long? Two months Luke, we've spent two months trying for a baby and we've listened to the doctor and tried on the dates it's most likely to work and I've been eating great and we know it's not you a--"

"Baby," Ashton was shut up with Luke's lips, "We're just unlucky, it's going to work, I promise you. Might just take longer than usual."

Luke lifted his hand to Ashton's cheek, making him look at him, hazel meeting blue, connecting like the puzzle pieces of the earth, land and sea. They were whole together but they wanted to feel filled, and a baby would do that.

"You promise we'll keep trying?" Ash questioned.

"Of course."

Luke kissed his husband again, "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

-

Not proof read

This is gonna have twelve chapters, all over a month each so it makes up a year :)

Tell me if you like it love you all xx