"hey, taehwa! taehwa wake up!" jimin yelled, trying to wake her up. he then kicked her chair, missed at first but tried again, causing her to fall off of it.

"hey!" she yelled as she sat up. jimin helped her up & began running with her.

"i don't know why we're running but everyone else is so let's go!" jimin yelled as he ran, hand in hand with taehwa.

"you idiot! everybody is running the other direction!" taehwa shouted as she stopped & looked at everyone running the opposite direction. they made a rear turn & ran the same way.

as they were about to turn again, they saw a bunch of zombies, dead looking & everything.

"HURRY UP YOU FATASS." jimin yelled as they both turned back to the direction they were running in the first place. he was much quicker than taehwa.

"SHUT UP, I'M SMART NOT ACTIVE" she yelled back.

"where are we even going?!" taehwa screeched.

"i don't know!" jimin screeched back.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

shin minji was in pe when it happened, she was in the field, playing volleyball when she saw her friend being approached by a not walking properly guy. then he bit her.

"OH." she restrainedly said, then ran towards the exit. she saw the exit was filled with those things that didn't know how to walk properly. she then ran towards the school which looks like it's completely destroyed & empty. she saw this sharp, sticking out pole from the volleyball net & tried her best to rip it out. she managed to pry it off & ran into the building while holding a really sharp stick thing.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

kim sooseok was crying in the corner of her classroom.

as jimin & taehwa ran, they each looked through classrooms to see if there were any more people alive.

"what the fuck. KIM SOOSEOK!" taehwa yelled as she saw sooseok, in the corner, crying.

"w-what?" sooseok said as she looked up, tears staining her face.

"COME ON!" jimin yelled & motioned her. taehwa let go of jimin's hand & ran to her friend.

"come on, we're going to be okay." taehwa said as she helped her up. jimin was outside of the classroom still nervous, looking out for those things.

"AHH!" sooseok yelled & pointed at a zombie coming towards them. jimin noticed, ran in, then threw a chair at it's head.

"COME ON GIRLS, NOW!" jimin yelled then grabbed taehwa's hand, taehwa grabbed sooseok's hand. they then all ran.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

yanji & dasom were carelessly running everywhere, pushing zombies out of the way.

"AHH!" they looked at each other as they heard a female scream.

"okay, let's grab something & fight these bitches off." dasom said, stepped on the head of a broom and only got the pointy, very harmful wood part. yanji nodded and picked up a broken locker.