Chapter 18: Friends

Michael's PoV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked my car on the pier then me and Bella waited for her friends. Her friends parked their car close to mine then slowly started to emerge from the car. First a girl about Bella's age and height came out the passenger door, she was followed by a strong well built guy about the same age but taller about my height who came from the back seats of the car accompanied by a girl who looked also the same age but she was covered in tattoos and had many piercings, lastly came out a thin but tall guy with messy brown hair that suited him in a plain t-shirt and jeans, he was the one who drove the car.

"Hey," the person who sat in the passenger said as they approached us.

"Hi," Bella said with excitement leaving my side and hugging the girl as the others where still catching up with the first person.

"Imi let me introduce you to-" Bella started before who I believe is Imi cut her off.

"Michael?"

"Yea." Bella replied with a smile looking at me as I reached my hand out for her to shake. She shook it saying.

"Hi, I'm Imi."

"Nice to meet you, I'm as you know Michael." I greeted Imi.

"Hi I'm Neil." The well built guy said walking up to me.

"Hey I'm Michael." I replied.

"And that's Scarlett, but we call her scar," she said pointing at the tattooed girl who was walking up to us talking to the thin, tall guy. "... And that next to her is Nick." We all said hi and then we decided to go down to the beach.

We found some towels that were left behind and sat on them looking at the ocean waves and talking. Bella's friends were really nice, they could talk for hours about random things, I was able to fit in although we had a large age difference.

"So Michael what about you what do you do for a living?" Scar asked.

"Well I'm a movie producer." I answered taking a sip of the beer I got from her friends who bought it with them.

"That's so rad!" She answered amazed.

"You're literally the only one who didn't know that Scar," Neil said chuckling.

"True." Neil admitted.

"Bel have you been gossiping about me?" I asked Bella while laughing myself.

"Nope, it's just Imi asked me that ages ago I told her and well you can't tell her anything without these guys finding out." Bella said smirking.

"Oh alright," I said.

"On the topic of me asking questions-" Imi started.

"Oh no," Bella said taking a swig of her beer I felt guilty for making her drink that first time because she started to be more relaxed about drinking and now doesn't refuse alcohol as much.

"Just let me finish, who's is that variety jacket?" Imi finished. Bella looked at me and then I replied.

"Mine."

"A www that's so adorable." Imi said.

"Relationship goals." Scar added, even though she looked em she wasn't stereotypical, she wasn't depressed in anyway she was actually really happy.

"So you used to be a football player." Nick more stated than asked.

"Yep." I simply said.

"Cool what position and team?" Neil asked seeming more interested in the conversation now we mentioned football.

"Quarterback for an all-state football team in North Yankton." I replied.

"Judging by that jacket you were good." Neil added.

"The best." Bella said in a sarcastic and cocky way.

"Was that sarcastic?" I asked Bella

"No... I don't know what you're talking about." She replied and I just chuckled and placed my hand around her. A few hours later we walked to a pizza place to get some food, after we ate we went to Bahama Mammas bar. Bella didn't drink any alcohol and I tried to drink very little so I don't get pissed the first time I'm out with her friends. On the other hand her friends had a lot of drinks and we're all talking really slowly which just made me and Bella laugh. Around 2 am her friends got a taxi that would take them to all their homes. I walked Bella to her apartment building door which was across the street.

"Alright goodnight baby." I said to Bella

"No you're coming upstairs." Bella said in a jokey way not a stubborn way.

"Bel I can drive home and I don't have any clothes for tomorrow," I said hiding the truth that I wanted to spend anonymity night with her. It was almost 6 days in a row we slept together and it was the best sleep I ever got. I felt safe and worthless when I was with her. However I felt like she had enough of seeing me everyday at work at home at everywhere.

"But Mikeyyyyyyyy please, we don't see each other enough." She said laughing at the end because we both knew that wasn't true.

"Ok ok I'll stay." I gave in. We walked upstairs to her house and as soon as we got in she went to the open plan kitchen and asked if I wanted something to drink I only wanted water, then she turned on some music it was American idiot by Green Day. She started head banging to the words 'I don't want to be a American idiot.' As she walked with two   Glasses of water to the sofa were I was sitting. We talked as the songs changed from bands like Green day to Nirvana to the Lostprophets to her favourite Arctic Monkeys. About two hours later we decided to go downstairs to sleep, we lay in her bed as she kissed my lower lip.

"Thanks for coming with me to to see my friends."  She said as she pulled away.

"No problem, I enjoyed it." I replied kissing her back.

"They love you already." She said kissing me again.

"That's good to hear." I replied kissing her again. It seemed like we were on a seesaw of kisses going back and forth.

I woke up alone in bed and could already hear a muffled sound of music coming from above me. I got out of bed and walked upstairs to the open plan kitchen, dining area  and living room. Bella was there in her pyjamas making breakfast. This was the first time I slept longer than her. I felt so free sleeping at hers like all my troubles never existed.

"Hey, I made you breakfast." Bella said when she noticed me.

"Thanks but you shouldn't of had." I said to her.

"And what? Let you have whiskey for breakfast?"

"Hey whiskey tastes great.." I said before eating a part  of the omelette. " wow and this... This tastes better."

"Aww thanks Mikey." Bella said she sounded really touched.
After we ate and Bella got ready I dropped her at work and went home to change, when I came to work there wasn't much for me to do, which was good because I was really tiered. At lunch I went to see Bella and after eating lunch together I told her I'm going home for a nap cause I'm dying and that I'll see her after work.

When I was home, around the time when Bella was meant to finish work I saw a unknown car pull onto my drive.

{}{}{}{}{}{}
A/N: Just thought I need to say this Trevor and Franklin will be more in this story but right now I just wanted to give Bella and Michael at least a week of time to get closer a after everything... But anyway they weren't meant to see each other for a week so that's why they haven't rang or anything by now.
Next chapter coming soon so hang in there my darling readers :D