Chapter 5: I Don't Love You

Michael's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So it was Wednesday I've spent the last two days sitting around, the heist is on Tuesday next week. During the past two days I tried hanging out with Amanda but now she's got her 'job' as a yoga and tennis instructor she's super busy (I was surprised she found  a job in one night) . Whenever I call her and ask if she wants to hang, she says stuff like "If you want to spy on me at least hire a private detective." I thought things were getting better between us but it looks like they're getting worse again.

Thursday
OK that's it I'm mad! I knew Amanda was using our tennis court to teach a lesson. However when I went upstairs to my bedroom for a nap I didn't expect her and him to be using my bed! "Amanda!" I shouted with rage "...How could you?" I carried on shouting.

"Um. S s s sir? I.. I .. I just want to..." The guy stuttered but was interrupted.

" You should shut the f-f-f-fuck off if you want to live!" I snapped. "Now I want you to go in to my wardrobe and wait for me and my wife to have a private chat!" I tried gently speaking but it still sounded like I want to kill him.
" M m m m m me?"the man stuttered again from shear fear.
"Yes you. Or did anyone else sleep with my wife?" The man just ran as quickly as possible into my walk-in wardrobe. I closed the door and put a chair up in front of it just in case.
Amanda: "Michael-"

Michael: "What the fuck Amanda? I thought we said no hookers, no strippers and no cheating!"

Amanda: "I know I'm sorry Michael I really am." Said with tears in her eyes.

Michael: " Just tell me one thing, how many times since our deal?

Amanda: "Only once."

Michael: "Bullshit!"

Amanda: " OK, it's happened a few times. But I really am sorry."

Michael: "I want a divorce!"

Amanda: "What? No! Please no Michael! No!"

Michael: "Well what should I do? You've cheated on me, you've lied to me. I trusted you Amanda. But I can't trust you."

Amanda: "you think you're perfect but your not. You cheat, you lie, you're a fucking criminal Michael!"

Michael: " I know I'm not perfect. Or the best husband but since we made the deal I haven't ever cheated on you or even  stepped inside a strip club; and you know what this sexy hooker came up to me when I was walking to my car from the movie set yesterday and started to offer her services to me and I just showed my ring finger to her and said 'happily married ' however now I realise I lied to that hooker."

Amanda: "sorry Michael what can I do so you forgive me?"

Michael: "Sign the divorce papers."

Amanda: "What if I don't?"

Michael: "You will."

Amanda: "Fuck you!"

Michael: "But you won't! You prefer using our bed for some funking d-d-dick."

Amanda: "he was afraid he stuttered get over it! And show me the papers I'll happily sign."

Michael: "Ok, where are they?"

Amanda: "In my night table. No..there!...not there, there."

Michael: "These them?"

Amanda: "Don't you think this is a bit extreme?"

Michael: "Don't you think buying everything in LS with my card is a bit extreme? Yeah I know the only reason we're still together, sometimes I think money is the only reason we've ever been together, money and physical attraction that disappeared after the third surgery or so."

After that we didn't say a word to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Hey readers. I won't  normally add the day but because this is a lead up to heist day (Tuesday) it makes it more obvious how far apart these events are. Anyway do you like the story so far? Any ideas of things I should add? please leave comments with likes and dislikes I will read them and try to improve. Also I'm sorry for the late update I've been ill for ages plus I've been under extreme stress because I'm doing really important exams. But until April I'm done with my most important exams so I'll have more time to write and updates will be back to normal c: Also as a apology this is a double update so why are you still here? Go to the next chapter. Seriously why are you still reading this?