Chapter 14: Are You Mine?

Bella's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The door opened and the music faded out in my head. I put my. Phone and the speaker on the floor and Michael slowly walked over to me. We were standing facing each other and Michael said "Yes I am." I just smiled in response I didn't plan anything out and didn't know what to say luckily Michael did.nHe looked into my eyes and sighed.

"..I'll tell you,I've never had a...good relationship. I've seriously never had a relationship that wasn't dysfunctional or a relationship that wasn't doomed to fail..."
"...So,when I found you and we started...whatever this is, I didn't really know how to do things like show affection or say 'I love you'. Every other 'I love you' I've said was a lie and every 'I love you' said to me was a lie..."
"...So that's why I never said it. I never said it because I...really do love you,a fuck ton and I...I've never heard an honest I love you before and I jus-"
I smiled and grabbed his hand.
"I love you. Honestly. A whole bunch. And this time I won't run after saying it."
He leaned foreward and caught my lips in probably the sweetest kiss I've ever had and when he pulled away he whispered something I almost didn't catch;
"I love you too."
I leaned in for another kiss it was full of sexual potential and made me want him so bad. Michael leaned and kissed my neck saying "Come inside."
We walked in and went straight to the living room I sat down on the couch.

"Want a drink?" Michael asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah..I would."

"What'd you want?"

"Anything..." I simply said and Michael's face lit up. "Non alcoholic." I added emphasising the word. Michael's smile slightly dropped.

"Whiskey it is." He said handing me a glass.

"Mikey, I'm not drinking it."

"Please just a sip."

"No!"

"Look this is 30 years old please let me enjoy it with someone I care about."

"Mikey-"

"Please just a bit it tastes good."

"Fine." I took a sip and it tasted so good. I really missed the taste of good alcohol. The burn down my throat made me want more, my brain told me no but how could I refuse Michael's blue eyes when he said have some more. When he filled my glass I said
"Ta Mikey."

"Ta?"

"What?"

"Ta? You seriously said Ta."

"Yes I said Ta... Oh wait America sorry I meant to say thanks Mikey." He just laughed like a teenager. He was obviously tipsy. He already had three drinks while I had one and I knew he had at least two before I came.

"What's so funny Michael."

"That your American but you still talk like a Brit."

"Ha ha ha very funny." I said with sarcasm. He put his arm around and pulled me in after I finished my second drink.

"I'm happy you came." Michael said kissing my forehead.

"I'm happy you rang." I replied kissing his bottom lip. We had a few more drinks until for the first time in a few year I got drunk. I remember talking to Michael on the couch while a movie was on in the background. He said that he loved my hair and it reminded him of some hot people in some movies he watched, and then he said I looked hot and sexy. I said I loved his hair it looked so perfect every day then I remember he kissed me...after that my mind went blurry what happened?

I woke up slightly and I felt so warm and loved. The smell of cologne and whiskey filled the air. The I opened my eyes slightly and I noticed me head was resting on someone's chest. After a second it all came back to me Michael kissed me on the couch then we went upstairs he carried me kissing my neck. Then I noticed Michael looked down at me "Baby you up?" Michael asked me I shut my eyes tightly because I wanted to carry on sleeping.
"You wanna sleep some more?" Michael said putting his chin on the top of my head and hugging me. I nodded and he slightly laughed and said
"goodnight then."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 am

I woke up when I heard my room door opening. Both me and Bella were naked with the covers covering everything that needed to be covered. Bella's hand was hugging my chest, I looked over to the door.
"Amanda?"

"Hello Michael." Amanda replied

"Amanda what are you doing here I thought you left?"

"I did I just came to pick up some stuff Trace left behind and some stuff I did as well."

"Ok, how's the kids?"

"They're fine, they miss you. You should come round I'll text you the address."

"I miss them too."

"Anyway I'll leave you and your..." She looked at Bella with disgust." Hooker alone."

"She's not a hooker." I said with a aggressive tone and sat up which made Bella start to wake up.

"Sure Michael. Just to let you know when she asks for money that means she's a hooker."

"Morning Michael." Bella said not noticing Amanda.

"Oh great she's woken up. Charge him double Hun he's got enough and he probably didn't preform well because as you can see before a old fat fuck." Amanda said

"H-hello? Umm... Charge him sorry I done understand?" Bella said with a morning voice that sounded so god damn hot.

"Bella meet Amanda. Amanda meet Bella. And leave her alone Manda she's not a hooker!"

"Nice to meet you...Amanda."

"Yeah pleasures mine." Amanda said with sarcasm.

"Fuck!" Bella said site up and holding the covers to cover her bare chest. "Your Amanda.. Michael's wife. Shit I'm sorry... I I was drunk last night and I don't know what happened. I'm so sorry I'll leave." Bella said with a tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't worry I see Michael told you he's married but left something out. Come on tell her Michael."

"We're divorced Bell."

"What? You lied to me-" Bella said before Amanda cut her off.

"Don't worry he lies to everyone."

"It's not like that...You know the day we met breaking Lester's rule... Well... I wanted to meet up because I needed to talk to someone... And well I came to see you...that as the day we signed the papers."

"Fuck sake Michael why didn't you say anything."

"I'm gonna go bye, Michael. Bye Bella have fun dealing with this old fuck." Amanda said before leaving.

"Ok what the fuck Michael?" Bella shouted

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Authors note: Hey readers! I thought I posted this but I looked back and it said that it was a draft so somehow I fucked up and I'm sorry. Anyway Wow look what happened. So I left out the sex scene because truly I'm bad at writing stuff like that so if you want one leave a comment. Plus it would be great if you guys wrote it because like I said I suck at writing sex scenes. I will give you credit for it of course and it can be from anyone's PoV. You can contact me through the messages on watt pad