Chapter 12: Bye?

Michael's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking down the street looking for Bella when my phone vibrated Bel- ' Hey Mikey I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said anything. I'm going back to LS. I figured that we were going back tomorrow anyway so it didn't matter that I'll be a few hours earlier. My bag is packed as you said it's good to keep ur bag packed I case something happens :) could  u please bring it back to LS with u and then we'll talk about me getting it later sorry I didn't have time to pick it up. I'm waiting for a bus to LS and probably I'll be on one when You'll be reading this. Bye Michael.' After reading this text I started to sprint to the nearest bus stop just before I got to it I could see a bus that said Los Santos driving in the opposite direction to me. It was on a red light and I was just able to catch up to it. I caught a glimpse of Bella sitting on the seat in the back with her legs up and her head on her knees. I noticed she was able to take her back pack with her and that made me happy because I knew she had a jumper in there that would stop her from freezing on that bus. I ran next to the bus trying to hit the window as much as I could but no one reacted until the last minute when Bella noticed me hitting the bus. I saw she stood up and said something to the driver. Did she say don't stop? Because the driver kept on going I ran until I couldn't; I fell to the ground and just sat there looking at the bus drive away. I noticed Bella was looking out the back window at me and it broke my heart that she was able to run away I didn't want her to leave. Then my phone vibrated again.
Bell- ' I'm sorry the driver said he's on a tight schedule and he won't stop... And thank you 💘😗'

Reading that message made me smile. I knew she told the driver to stop. I. Knew she really did love me. But she didn't know I loved her. She didn't know I divorced Amanda, the divorce was quick and easy good I got a prenup. I felt so bad for letting her go. I stood up and noticed a bar, so I decided I'm going in. I waked in and walked up to the bar taking a seat.
"One Scotch please." I said to the barman still slightly out of breath. Then Trevor and Franklin walked over to me and Trevor took a seat next to me.
"Put that on my tab." Trevor said to the barman.
"Jesus T thanks." I said to him.

"It's ok anything for a old friend."

"Thanks." I said while taking a sip of the terrible scotch.

"So Mr I'm too tired to go drinking with two what changed your mind?"

"Nothing."

"Where's Bella? Did she come?" Franklin asked.

"Ahh k think I figured it out. Porkchop here thought he might get laid but got brutally rejected ." Trevor said in a pleased with himself tone.
I wanted to tell him how she's the one who spilled her guts out to me. That she loves me, and that I never thought about getting laid because I was busy thinking how to tell her what she told me. Now that I thought about it I loved how she said it using song lyrics. I also realised that she told me once that she did that when she was nervous and didn't know what to say.

"Shut up Trev, not everyone  wants to bang every thing that's the opposite gender. Actually any gender" I replied to Trevor.

"Oooh sorry I didn't mean to upset you sugartits, but I mean who doesn't want to bang her you can't deny you never thought about her sweet ass." Trevor carried on.

"Mikey where is she then?" Franklin said.

"No idea." I replied sipping the scotch, I wasn't lying I didn't know where she was I only knew where she was going.

"Alright should we some shots." Franklin said changing the subject.

"Yes now we're talking Franky boy." Trevor said with excitement.

"I'm going up to my room after this drink." I simply said I wasn't in the mood for anything anymore.