Chapter 16: The Marina?

Bella's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you again Mr Richards." I said while Michael started opening the car that was behind me. Then I realised that in all my excitement I forgot about my dad.
'I need to talk' I mouthed to Michael and he nodded and sat in the car however the door was still open so he couldn't hear everything.

"Hello? I'm back." I simply said.

"Congrats baby girl." My dad said... Baby girl? Michael called me baby girl... Michael's older than me...shit do I have dad issues? I thought to myself... No I can't I like Michael, for Michael.

"Thank you very much." I said really joyfully.

"Who's Mikey then?" Why did everyone have to ask that question.

"The guy who helped me get a job."

"Okay." My dad said suspiciously.

"What now?"

"I love you Mikey." My dad mimicked my voice making my sound like a stupid teen girl.

"Shut up, I don't sound like that."

"So?"

"Look he got me the job of my dreams, I think I can say I love you." I said quietly because that wasn't true, I said I love you because I meant it I loved Michael.

"Ok bubu I trust you, anyway this was meant to be a five minute call but they let me talk longer because they saw how much it meant to me." He said with a sad tone.

"Ok... I love you daddy." I also said with a sad tone.

"Love you too bubu, the prison will text you the details for vists and shit."

"Alright, bye kisses."

"Bye, kisses." And he hung up. I felt so alone when he hung up until Michael spoke.

"Dad?" He simply said. Just one word from Michael made me feel all better and not alone.

"Yep." I replied walking around the car and getting in.

"I thought you didn't talk to keep you safe or some shit." Michael said driving away.

"So did I, but he's in prison so everyone knows if they threaten to kill me he won't come cause you know he's in jail."

"So they let him call you. When I was in jail it was hard to get visits from my family not mentioning phone calls." Michael stated.

"Apparently, he didn't use his one phone call when he was arrested so they let him use that."

"Cleaver."

"I guess. Thanks for the job!"

"Really no problem, you can thank me in bed tonight." Michael said slightly unsure if he should say it.

"About that-" I started

"Oh shit." Michael cut me of.

"No, I mean... I was wondering... What is this."

"Shit I don't know, I love you, I'm divorced and I think you love me right?"

"Right so are we dating?"

"I'd like to say yes but I need you to agree."

"I think I agreed by coming to your house after the call." I said smiling at the fact I was dating Michael fucking De Santa.

"Well then, I guess we're dating."

"Awesome good we got that talk over...but I think-"

"We shouldn't tell Trevor or Franklin." Michael cut me off again.

"Or Lester. Agreed?"

"A' fucking 'greed. The last thing we need is Trevor trying to fuck this up."

We drove for a while, listening to the radio when I realised I didn't even know where we were going.

~

"The marina?" I asked.

"Yes the marina. Hope you're not sea sick  sweetheart."

"We're going on a boat?!" I said with excitement.

"Indeed we are, we have to celebrate the fact that you got the job." Michael said holding my hand.

"I didn't know you have a boat."

"Well you don't know a everything about me, I've had a boat since I came to Los Santos ."

"It's so beautiful." I said as we got on his yacht.

"I know this will be actually my first time sailing it." Michael said.

""What? You got to be kidding me, you buy a boat and you don't sail it?!"

"Well I only just gone it."

"But you said-"

"I know what I said but my stoner son tried to sell my old boat to make some mound shit, long story short they stole it from him. Then I didn't have a boat for ages and lately I bought a new one which got delivered on Friday."
~~~about two hours later~~

"Hey baby, I got a surprise for you...you probably won't like it...but..." Michael said looking for something round the boat. " I got champagne!" Michael said with a smile.

"And you want me to drink with you I suppose."

"Umm.. Yes."

"Alright one glass." I said and Michael smiled.

"You know it feels nice to be with someone on the boat?" Michael said after a few seconds of handing me the drink toasting, drinking a bit and sitting down.

"What do you mean? You didn't go sailing with your wife and kids?" I asked feeling a bit weird talking about his family when I was dating him, at least his ex wife didn't doesn't hate me...well it didn't seem like she does I thought to myself.

"Well my wife was busy banging every guy who walked through the front the except me, my son was too busy getting high and playing video games and my daughter was too busy making a fool out of herself on TV and shit."

"Oh..." I said not knowing how to respond.

"And of course the 'friends' I made in Los Santos are all obnoxious rich people who rather talk about their successes and perfect vinewood families. So I came out alone, most of the time I just sat admiring my beautiful boat instead of sailing because I didn't want to feel more lonely." Michael confessed.

I leaned in and softly kissed Michael's lips because I didn't know what to say, as I broke the kiss I whispered into Michael's ear. "I'll make sure you will never be alone again."