Chapter 2: Those Blue Eyes

Authors note:
I know the chapters have been short but I wanted to split it up a bit originally chapter 1 and 2 used to be together but I didn't like them together. Hope you like it so far I'm trying to post every week or two weeks. In this chapter new characters are introduced.
Please leave comments with likes and dislikes Thanks.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Bella's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7am
So we finally got here although it's only a ten minute drive from my house the stop we took made it take longer. I saw the magnificent large house. The gate opened automatically and we drove onto the drive way. We got out the car and walked up to the beautiful green mosaic like glass door. Franklin knocked once and opened the door as if he lived there. I hesitated to come in then Franklin gestured for me to come in. I walked behind Franklin because I wasn't confident being in someone's house without them knowing. We walked into the living room and on the couch was the person we came looking for. "Mike" Franklin said. The man turned around and said "Hey Franklin, what's up?" Like he didn't care we just walked into his house uninvited. "Oh I. Just wanna hang with you dawg, You free?" Franklin said to Michael. Michael replied "Yeah I guess so." He answered looking around at his living room. Obviously he didn't notice me standing in the corner of the room. Franklin looked at me and said " Hey Mikey I bought a friend. She just came back in town she's basically new in town" then he gestured at me. I decided to walk up and offer my hand to shake and said. "Hi I'm Bella." He responded while shaking me hand "Nice to meet you Bella, I'm Michael." I finally saw him properly, he looked about in his mid 40s he had lush black hair. For a second our eyes locked , it must of been a long moment of me staring in to his greyish blue eyes, it just made me feel like I've known him for years . He was wearing a unbuttoned blue shirt over a White t-shirt, creamy brown shorts and flip flops. Oddly I loved his style. Neither of us noticed that we were still holding hands we stopped shaking hands we were just there holding hands. Franklin was the one who broke us up by clapping his hands and saying "Shall we go?" So both of us just let go and looked the other way.

We got into Franklin's car, Franklin was driving, Michael was in the passenger seat and I was in the back. "So where should we go?" Franklin said to Michael "I don't know where'd you want to go F?" Michael answered during which I looked in the mirror and was able to see a part of Michele's jet black hair and his charming right eye. They decided that we go to the pier. Michael did seem as excited as Franklin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michele's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So me F and Bella where all together to the pier. I felt weird around Bella, when I first saw her our eyes locked I looked into her dreamy light blue eyes and .... Fuck Michael your married with two kids your marriage is starting to repair it self you can't start fancying a stranger you just met because your eyes met Michael you have TWO kids with your wife!!!

After the pier we got hungry and went to the clucking bell. Bella offered for us to go to her apartment to eat seeing that we used the drive threw, we agreed. She lived around Prosperity street, her flat was beautiful. There Franklin told me about if I'd be alright with me leaving retirement so we can help Bella with her money shortage. My mind told me go on, go on, its her she's charming, look at her long flowing blonde hair and her.... Shut up Michael! My conscious shouted at me. I said to Franklin "I suppose I can take a day or two off, I've been kind of bored." Franklin's phone started vibrating he picked up and answered it after a while of talking he said he had to leave and he apologises but it's something to do with Chop (his dog). So it was me and Bella, it started awkwardly but then we started to talk an talk. We liked so many of the same things, we could talk easily for 10 more hours but I noticed it was 22:00 and I left the house with Franklin and Bella around 7:00. I told Bella I'm sorry but it's getting late and I needed to get home.

In the taxi all I could think about was Bella, Bella, Bella. She was stuck in my head. I learned she likes old movies nearly as much as I do. She also quotes movies like me. When I said I know Solomon Richards she was shocked and jealous. Then she asked is my surname De Santa I said yes and she was like the Michael De Santa who was the producer in Meltdown I said yes. I didn't tell her how happy I was she watched it and recognised me from it! Even Amanda hasn't seen the whole movie. I promised Bella that one day I'll get her to meet Solomon.

There I was my house. Coming back to reality of having kids and a wife. Leaving my stupid teenage brain that will has a crush on a person that I shouldn't have a crush on. I don't know why I did it but I even exchanged phone numbers with Bella I don't know what I was thinking, she's just a kid I met. She's younger than Franklin. I was behaving like a 18 year old trying to pick up someone way out of his league. I didn't even drink alcohol today, but I was still behaving stupidly. As I walked through the door my phone vibrated in my pocket...