Chapter 4: The Last Meeting

Bella's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11 am
One week before heist
I was in Lester's factory. I sat on a couch next to Franklin, opposite me on a couch alone sat Trevor and Lester was in his wheelchair next to the window.Franklin,Trevor and I kept talking and talking. In the past week I spent some time with Michael, Trevor and Franklin so I started to become good friends with them. I finally understood why someone so smart and awesome like Michael would be friends with someone like, well...
Trevor.
Trevor was actually a pretty ok person when you ignore the creepy and insane part of him. We talked until Michael finally arrived.

"You're late Porkchop!" Trevor greeted Michael.

"You know what fuck you Trevor." Michael replied.

"No fuck you Michael." Trevor replied.

This went on for a while until Lester said "For a couple of mid-west stick-up artists, you guys sure have become a pair of whiny, west coast DOUCHEBAGS!"

Franklin: "What the fuck is wrong with the west coast?"

Lester Crest: "Oh, nothing. I love it here. Everyone's so numbed by the sun that if you use a three-syllable word, they think you're a professor."

Franklin: "Man, fuck you."

Trevor Philips: [yelling] "Yeah, fuck you, you high and mighty weasel! And you don't talk down to these fucking idiots!"

Michael De Santa: "Hey! Leave Lester alone."

Trevor Philips: "Oh, oh you and Lester together? Oh now that makes fucking sense!"

Franklin: "Oh for fuck's sake, man. You all are assholes. Man, I gotta go calm down, homey. This shit was real illuminating." Then Franklin began to walk away.

Michael De Santa: "Franklin, I'm sorry. Come on back, we'll have a beer or something later." Michael offering alcohol ended the fight. During which I sat quietly in the corner of the room. After that Michael sat down next to me and we listed to Lester explain what we're going to do during the heist and Lester made it clear none of us should meet for the next week. Half way through Lester's extremely boring lecture on crime Michael whispered to me "I'm sorry for that fight. I know it might of made you feel awkward. There's a lot of unsolved issues between me and T." "It's ok." I simply replied. Then we sat in silence until the meeting finished and Michael simply said "See you in a week everyone."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9 PM
So I drove to pick up Franklin and we went for that beer I promised him. Out of all the bars in the city I choose Bahama Mamas. I don't know why, I just felt like going there. I'm not sure if it wasn't because Bella's apartment was literally on the other side of the road, so maybe we could bump into her while we were there. I really didn't feel like hanging out with Franklin I just wanted to go home watch a movie and think.

10:35 PM
We spent over a hour at Bahama Mamas and then I drove Franklin to his house. When I came home I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. Amanda came downstairs sat down next to me and hugged my side.

"Hey sweetie." I greeted her

"You look happy Michael." She replied.

"I'm relaxed, that's all. How are you?"

" I'm fine. I've been thinking about getting a job."

"But we've got money. And Jimmy's getting a job so we won't have to support him so there will be even more money for us."

"I don't want a job for the money. I wanted a job for me, I want to do something Michael. Something good."

"So what job you thinking of?"

"I don't know maybe becoming a yoga instructor..."

"[sarcastically] the town doesn't have enough of those."

"..Or maybe a tennis coach..."

"[sarcastically] even better."

"...For the homeless."

"That sounds more original."

"Or maybe for the rich."

"That sounds more like you."
After Amanda went upstairs to bed while I stayed downstairs and started to watch Shoulder of Orion 2 until I fell asleep on the couch.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Hey readers,
This was quite a short filler chapter, the next chapter is nearly finished I'll post it in under a week.