Epilogue - Pain

Pain. Unmatched pain. Ripping through my body, tearing me into pieces.  Torturing pain, like my body is being stretched, nailed, squeezed, cut, shredded in to pieces. Who knew one could feel this amount of pain.

I watched as the two fought over the incident. I watched the two lie and share a brother-sister moment. I watched one run off, her blond hair glistening in the wind and the other lieing there. I saw him run to meet her yet they didn't see me.

Above all I watched them kill. I watched them murder.

They destroyed my creation. They killed she who was mine. Zara's story was flawed, inherently, believing what was told to her yet it was all a lie.

They escaped through a flaw, only LOVE could destroy her, yet she led them to believe other wise. I could sense the girl actually felt pity for her, actually loved her. It was that along with the combination of the boy's love for the blond girl, for his sister and his declaration of why love hurt Zara, yet how it helped her "creator" ,her mother, after she became good.

The story is all wrong.

I created the Rose Queen, I am the part of the tale no one knows. I created the Rose Queen but the Rose Queen didn"t create Zara.

I did.

She was my beloved. I loved her. They killed her. They let her pet escape. They let the key to the birth of my enemy escape, they let my beloved die, they killed her and through that killed me.

I am not dead yet, I will be soon. Zara, my precious, was MINE! They killed her! Now I will die, yet not before they are punished.

Oh no, they won't escape without being punished.

They can not hurt someone so and escape unharmed. They can not kill someone and not escpape punishment.

I will give them what they gave me. I will hurt them. I will torture them. I will give them pain.

Only then. Only after they suffer my wrath. Only after they feel my pain. Only after they are tormented to the point of death and allowed to heal only to be tormented again. Only after they've suffered so much they are broken like me.

 Only then. 

Only then will I allow them to die.