Cheater be cheating

Beginne am Anfang

"Ginevra Weasley, where on earth did you learn how to do that?" Harry growled against my lips. Harry started walking backwards toward the bed, pulling me by the hands.

"Are you going to let go of the wand?" I asked in amusement.

"Oh, um, yeah..."Harry used the wand to dim the light a bit more, the lamp on his night table and set it down. He turned to the door where I was standing and held his hand out to for me. I stared at it for a few agonizingly long moments, before coming to a decision, and letting my hand come to rest on his. He lifted it to his lips and kissed the back, before turning it over and kissing my palm. He sat on the bed and gently pulled me down so I straddled his hips. We had spent many minutes in this position before, but not with so little clothing. Harry touched the top button of the nightdress, and looked up at me, the question in his eyes. I nodded, and Harry slid the button though the buttonhole.

He kissed the skin that appeared in the opening. Too soon, the tiny buttons that trailed down the nightdress were open and Harry was shaking with the effort to not rip the garment off my body and do some of those things that we denied each other for so long.

Barely breathing, Harry slid the nightdress off my shoulders. He hesitantly slid his hands over the bare skin. He could feel my hips moving against his. I scrabbled at the hem of this t-shirt, yanking it off over his head, before i shifted so my bare breasts were pressed against his bare chest. Harry's hands dipped into the cotton pooled around my waist, and cupped my bottom.

By now, my teeth had closed on his earlobe, and my tongue flicked the shell of his ear. I had done it before, but tonight, it rocked him to his core as I heard a moan from him.

Dimly, Harry felt my hands slip into his boxers, my hands were cool on his burning skin. Harry pulled my mouth to his, tongue stroking mine, in a rhythm of my hands. One of his hands slid between my thighs, and he began to explore my body. My head had dropped to his shoulder as I moaned involuntarily.

Harry's lips landed onto mine, turning his softly sweet kiss into an almost savage one.

"Gin, I want you," he hotly whispered into the kiss.

"Now." He begged and I wanted him too.

RIP V-card

I smiled into his kiss while I turned the two of us around so that my back was braced against the bed sheets. Turning my lips to his jaw, I trailed burning kisses across it to his neck.

"Oh, Ginny... you're so beautiful.'' Harry looked south. I was only in my underwear while Harry had jeans on.

''No, I'm not.'' I blushed slightly. Trying to cover up, but Harry had prevented that by leaving his hand that rested on my south bone.

''Yes, you are... Perfect. Down to the last freckle.'' As he eyed me head to toe.

Harry moved south to my chest area while he spent quite a while. Then he moved up to my lips where the rest of my moans were swallowed into our kiss, his hands went slowly towards my danger zone and back up to my stomach.

Harry propped himself up on an elbow, and ran his fingers down the length of my body once again from my collarbone to my hip. Nearing and nearing my danger zone. Making me wither under him.

Harry shifted so i could finger the hem of his boxers pushing them slowly down his legs.

"You're not so bad yourself, Potter," I drawled as I pointed to the bulge in his Calvin Klein boxers. Harry grinned as he slowly spread my legs apart. "Ok tell me if it hurts" he slowly got up and placed a pillow behind me, got a potion from the draw and I gulped it down. Oh my god this was happening. Good bye V-Card. Harry slowly placed his shaft at my entrance, slowly but surely he entered me. I hissed through my teeth. He broke the skin that covered my virginity.