I'm So Sorry and I Hope You Understand I Always Loved You

Start from the beginning

"Well then. Show him what he's You have to make him jealous too," She told me. I looked up at her to see her smirking at me knowingly.

"What?" I asked, not sure if I heard her right.

"You heard me. If you're jealous of him and Danielle, make him jealous. Flirt with the other boys. Walk around and look sexy, be confident, carry yourself like a model. You know what. We're going to go shopping and buy a hot outfit for tomorrow's show and you're going to make him horny." Lou said, my mouth fell open as I looked at her.

"Lou!" I yelled, slapping her arm lightly. She laughed and stood up, holding out her hand for my to take, which I did.

"Now, go get ready. We're leaving in thirty minutes!" She pushed me out the door, down the hall. I laughed at what Lou said about Liam. I covered my mouth and opened the door to my room, stepping in to see Liam and Danielle on the couch. I guess they really did get a room. I just wish they would have picked another one, besides one that I was in. I don't really want the love of my life and his girlfriend making out in my hotel room. I groaned and walked towards my bedroom door, shutting it and locking it. I unzipped my suitcase and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a black tank top. I stripped from my sweatpants and put on the new clothes. I took the bun out of my hair, letting it fall into curls around my shoulders and back.

  I looked in the mirror, trying to figure out what to do with my hair. I ended up just putting it into a side braid. My hair reached about a little below the middle of my back with it in a braid.

  I put on a little foundation, rimmed my eyes with black eye liner then put on some mascara and pink lipstick. I wasn't really trying that hard. I turned around and grabbed my sweatshirt, pulling it over my head. I don't know why I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt when it's June, but whatever it doesn't matter.

  I looked back at the mirror then decided against the sweatshirt. I set it back on the bed then grabbed my phone off the dresser and walked out of my room. I shut the door quietly behind me and then began tip toeing out.

"Hey Raines!" A chirpy voice called from behind me. I stopped walking and turned around slowly.

"Hey Danielle," I said, forcing a smile onto my face. I bent down, grabbing my shoes then ran out of the room before she could say anything else to me. I quickly shut the door, then turned around, only to run into a human brick wall.

  I looked up and saw a head of blonde hair.

"Oh hey Niall," I muttered out.

"Hey Raines. Where you going in such a hurry?" He asked me, his accent thick, just like it used to be.

"I'm going out with Lou," I explained, and he moved out the way.

"Well have fun." He told me. I smiled at him.

"Thanks Ni." I made my way back down the hall, to Lou's room. I put my hand on the door handle, turning back around and giving Niall another smile, since he was still looking at me. I turned the door knob and entered the room, shutting the door behind me to see Harry sitting on the couch with Lux beside him.

"Ready to go?" Lou asked me, walking out from the room, putting in another earring.

"Yep. Let's leave." I held the door open for her as she walked out, Harry said bye as we were leaving. I turned around and blew a kiss at him and Lux, before shutting the door.

"You look cute," Lou told me as we linked arms, walking down the hall towards the elevator.

"Trust me, you look way better." She scoffed and shook her head, pressing the button on the elevator then looked at me. "We both look cute. How about that?" I nodded and laughed, the elevator dinged and the doors slid open.