Im giving up on you

Juvias POV

I have told Gray sama that i love him hundreds of times. He has been rejecting me hundreds of times. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of him always bringing me down. I have been
patient; but I just can't do it anymore.

Every time I give he takes; and I get nothing in return. I'll ask him one more time; and if he still says no then I'm done. Okay Juvia just calm down. I can do this; and i hope he says yes cause if he doesn't then I'm giving up on him.

After I calmed down I quickly stood up; and grabbed my usual outfit. The blue coat dress that has a slit that shows of my fairytale mark. I walked to the bathroom to brush my hair. I went into my white bathroom; and grabbed my blue hair brush. Once i made sure that my hair was perfectly waved I put on some perfume; and left.

Okay Juvia you can do this i thought as I walked to the guild. "Hey Juvia!" I heard what sounded like Lucy yelling. I turned around and there was Lucy. It's strange after today she might not be love rival anymore. Lucy has pretty blonde hair that she has down; but part of it is up in a pony tail. She has brown eyes. She also is tan; and is wearing a pink tank top with a mini skirt .

"Hi Lucy!" I say back as she catches up to me. She smiles and says "So what do you have planned for today?" I think about that for a minute well I can't tell her that I'm giving up on Gray today. "Juvia will probably just hang out at the guild for a little; and then go on a mission maybe." I say then add "What about you Lucy?"

"I'll probably do the same unless Natsu has already picked a mission." I smile her and Natsu would make a great couple. "Sounds good Lucy." I say as we see the guild doors. We are quiet for the rest of the time which I'm grateful for. I guess today one door closes for me. He'll never feel the same as I do.

I feel like every time I try to break through Grays coldness he builds another layer of ice around himself. Maybe I don't deserve to love him. Maybe this is going to be okay. It might take a while for me to stop loving him; but if he can find someone that will break through his walls then good for him.

I take a deep calming breath as I try to control myself. Okay Juvia you can do this. Just go right up to him and ask him the question. I see Gray is standing there having a fight with Natsu which is normal. Lucy; and I both role our eyes at them. Then laugh at each other.

I go and order a drink from Mira who looks as gorgeous as ever. With her white hair; and blue eyes. "Hey Mira can I get some water?" I ask her as she dries a cup. "Sure thing Juvia." She says as she pours it.

"Thank you Mira." I say while taking my drink. "No problem." She says while smiling. I take s drink of my water then try to think about how this all is going to work. Should I just go up there now or should I wait a bit? Huh this is hard. Finally after sitting there for half an hour I get the courage to go up to Gray and ask him my question. Why am I so nervous I have asked him this a thousand times. I slowly go up to Gray sama. He has his black hair tousled; and his gray eyes are as cold as ever. At one point I thought they could be warm; but there not.

"Gray sama can I speak to you for a minute?" I asks him. He turns around; and it looks like he is about to say no but then his facial expression changes. "Okay Juvia we'll talk." He grabs my arm; and takes me outside of the guild.

Grays POV

Juvia just asked me if She could talk to me. At first I thought no would be my immediate reaction; but as I turned around I noticed how Juvia wasn't acting herself. Firstly she would never ask if we could talk she'd just do it. Secondly I was suprisef that she wasn't attached to my hip the moment she walked in. Thirdly she looked tired; and broken. She looked like she had a bad night. So I decided why not.

Now we're walking around Magnolia; and usually she would be whining or talking. She wasn't doing any of that. Juvia looked lost in thought. I've never seen her like this. She just seems so fragile; and that is something I never thought she would be.

Finally I decide to start the conversation "So Juvia what did you want to talk about?" She looks at me then suddenly says "Gray sama do you love Juvia?" I am startled by how she just said that out loud. I'm also mad though because I've told her numerous times that I don't love her. "No Juvia I don't love you." I expected her to smile; and say you will someday or something. That's not what she did. She gave me a smile; and she said "Okay I won't bother you anymore." Then she started to walk away.

I quickly followed her as she started to walk towards her apartment in fairy hills. "Wait Juvia what did you mean by that?" I asked her wondering what was going on. "Juvia gave you a chance Gray; but not anymore. Juvia is giving up on you." She said which shocked me. She is giving up! Then she said "That should make you happy Gray sa I mean Gray. I won't bother you anymore."

I watched in shock as she kept on walking away from me. What have I done!! I stood there in shock after she said that. Well it's Juvia she'll be hurt for a day; and then get over it. Then again she was acting weird today. I'm sure that she'll be fine, and if she is still acting like this then I will talk to her. For now I'm going to go back to the guild.