six

Alyssa;

It was half past midnight and the streets were filled with silence. Debbie and I gave up on trying to look for Carl. We looked for hours and he was no where to be found. Debbie  said he probably will be home in the morning I shouldn't worry. But I was worrying, what if those guys actually kill him? Then what?

__________________________

My room was lit up as my phone went off. I groaned and tried to find my phone on my nightstand. My eyes squinted as i was trying to look at the brightened screen.

text message from carl; hey sweetheart

Before I could think of anything to respond with I rapidly swiped my fingers across my screen and opened to my messages.

to carl; where have you been ?? i've been so worried

He immediately texted back.

from carl; places. but i'm alright baby girl don't worry about me. just a little drunk

What the hell has this boy been up to???!! I've only know him for 2 days and my feelings for him are growing.

to carl; are you ok? are you home??

from carl; i'm fine just not at home, actually I have no idea where I am. do you think you can come find me?

The clock read 4:37 am. Where the hell could Carl be at 4:37 in the morning?

to carl; can you give me a description of where you might be?

from carl; a dark alley

Shit shit shit shit.

from carl; or maybe under a bridge idk

to carl; on my way

_________________________________

heyyyy it's been a while since I've updated. i haven't had much time bc school has been stressful. sorry for this really boring and short chapter next one will be better :) tysm for all the reads and votes!