four

alyssa;

Carl's arms were still wrapped around my waist. It was 6:48am and hewas still asleep so I decided not to wake him up. I squirmed my body towards his. He let out a little moan not wanting me to leave his arms. He pulled me closer to him making me bury my head in his chest.

"What time is it?" He groans

"6:50" I chuckle

"Why are you up so early?"

"Don't know I usually wake up around this time"

"Go back to bed" he complains

"I'm not tired but you can go back to sleep" I suggest. He closes his eyes and slumps down getting sleepy again. I jumped down from his bed being careful not to wake anyone up. I tiptoed to Debbie's room , this time the door was unlocked. Thank god. Debbie and Derek were silently sleeping in her bed while Melanie was on the floor wrapped up in blankets. I spotted my bag in the corner of Debbie's dresser and gently take it with me . I shut Debbie's door trying not to make a sound.

As I was going towards the stairs I bumped into Ian. He was out of breath.

"What are you doing up so early?" He inquires me

"Not tired, what about you?"

"Went for a run to get my mind off of things. Didn't work so I'm gonna try to get some more sleep"

I nod and he walks off to his to his room.

No one was down stairs. Frank was snoring on the couch. I thought it would be sweet to make Carl and I breakfast as I was digging threw the Gallagher's pantry. I found some pancake mix and added the ingredients together. I hope it's not too early for breakfast.

I poured the mix onto the pan. Each pancake cooked until they were golden brown. I put up some tea for Carl and I. I was hoping the smell of the pancakes would get Carl out of bed but it didn't. Small footsteps were on the steps. I turned to see that it was Derek. He rapidly ran out the door so he wouldn't get caught by his parents for staying the night with Debbie. Clever

As I was finishing making breakfast Carl came down. Was about time he did.

"Here I made you some tea" I lightly handed him the cup.  "Be careful it's hot" I warned him so he wouldn't burn his tongue.

"Thanks" he winked. What was that? For some reason I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Am I starting to have feelings for him?  How could I? I just met him yesterday.

As we were eating Debbie came down stairs.

"Did I interrupt something here?" She teased. I shot her a glare and got up to make things less awkward for me.

"No just finishing up" I cleaned my plate and put it in the draining board.

"Anyways, I wanted to ask the both of you two if you wanted to go on a date with Derek and I. It always get awkward." A date? I glanced at Carl and he seemed like he wanted to avoid the conversation.

"Well are any of gonna answer me?" She asked again. I do wanna go but I don't know if Carl would want to because we aren't really dating.

"Where would we be going?"

"The movies. Where else would we be going?" She said sarcastically. That doesn't sound to bad. I looked at Carl.

"Yeah sure whatever what time, I got work at 4:15"  He threw his plate in the sink.

"7:30"

"Okay I'll be there" He went upstairs to go get ready for the day.

"Debbie!"

"What?" She gave me a confused look.

"I just met Carl yesterday and I'm already going on a date with him! I barely know him, it's gonna be so awkward."

"Hun it's pretty obvious he likes you so it won't be awkward" Carl? Like me? How could he a girl like me? I'm so shy I can barley look at him when we talk.

"You think he likes me?" I tilted my head in confusion. "You couldn't tell? He stares at you all the time and he probably thinks about you a lot." I didn't think that meant he likes me.

"Oh, well don't you think I just start out with being his friend before we go into the whole dating thing?"

"Knowing my brother, he'll probably do anything you want if he likes you." I shrugged my shoulders and she laughed.

"I should go home and get ready for this "date" later, see ya."

"See ya"

As I was walking out the door Carl stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asks

"Home to get ready for later" I answer back.

"Here" he handed me a small folded piece of paper. I opened it up and saw a phone number"

"Text me anytime" I laughed. Smooth Gallagher smooth.

What was that about? I think I'm starting to like him.

_______________________________________________

sorry for this really boring chapter I haven't updated in awhile. sorry for any mistakes :///