one

alyssa;
beep beep was the annoying sound i heard in my ears as i woke up. i crawled out of bed to go shut my alarm off but in the corner of my eye i saw a pinkish purple sky outside my window. i didn't think it was too cold outside so I ran down the stairs with my phone and opened the door in just a tank top and purple polka dot shorts, and took about 10 pictures of the sunrise.

"how many goddamn pictures are you gonna take of the sunrise babe?"

i looked to my left and saw a young boy sitting on the ledge of the gallagher porch. I've lived in this neighborhood for quite some time and I've never seen this boy before.

"may i ask, who are you? " I said

"carl gallagher" he replied

since I have met all of the gallaghers and have never seen this strange boy i started to remember how Debbie told me her brother Carl was in serving his time in juvie for selling drugs.

"oh, nice to meet you Carl, my name is Alyssa"

"cute name sweetheart" he winked

i checked my phone and saw that it was 6:34 and realized I only had 36 minutes left to get ready for the last day of school.

"oh shit, sorry i have to go get ready for school. i'll see you around Gallagher"
"babe it's the last day why even bother go?"
"goodbye carl"

as I walked upstairs to my room I thought

he is quite attractive

A/N: sorry if this is really shitty and boring i am such a bad writer but I have been thinking about starting a story on wattpad for a long time and here it is