five

alyssa;

Five hours went by and I was ready for the "movie date". Debbie texted me saying to come over in five minutes.

I searched for my parents to tell them I was going out. They didn't seem to be home, and i knew they wouldn't mind if I went out with Debbie.

I locked the front door and grabbed my tiny pink polka dot bag.

I reached the Gallagher's front porch and knocked.  Debbie opened the door with a worried face.

"Have you heard from Carl? Has he texted you?" She asked pacing around the living room.

"No I haven't why?"

"He said he'd be back an hour ago. This isn't like him, he always tells me if he'll be gone for a long period of time" she sat down on the couch and opened her phone to text Carl.

"Okay here I'll call him" i pull out my phone and dial his number. After a few rings I hung up. Carl where could you be?

"Do you know anyone one he works with? Maybe we could call one of them."

"No. How about we go look for him, he's gotta be in town somewhere. Let's just hope he's not hurt." Debbie said as she grabbed her stuff and opened the front door.

"What about Derek, did you tell him?"

"Yes he said he was busy with family anyways. Let's just go find my stupid brother."

_____________________________________

After hours and hours of looking in town, Carl was no where to be found.  I called him once again but no answer. Debbie and I were somewhere a little away from town. The streets were quiet and there were long dark alleys.

"We've looked everywhere, where could he be?"

"I don't know but we have to keep looking."

Suddenly a loud scream filled the air. A gun shot followed. Debbie and I followed the sounds. More gun shots and screams. We ran down a dark alley and stopped short when I saw a group of guys with weapons and drugs. I couldn't make out any faces.

"What do you see?" Debbie harshly whispered.

"I see a bunch of guys"

"Any of them look like Carl?"

"Hard to tell, I need to get closer."

"Alyssa are you crazy?! If we get any closer we could get killed"

She was right. But I want to make sure Carl isn't hurt even if he isn't with them "I know I know. Be quiet I wanna hear what they're saying."

I moved closer to the end of the brick wall and tried to focus on what they were saying.

"What's the plan, how are we gonna capture him?" 

"Gallagher's not to hard to get." One guy says

"He can run pretty fast"  Another guy chimes in

"Enough, enough. I'll tell you what we're gonna do. Next time he runs down this alley we shoot him and we take back what he took from us. Got it?"

My eyes open wide in shock of what I just heard. I turn to Debbie and tell her to run out of the alley. I follow behind her making sure none of the guys see us. Both of us are our of  breath by the time we return back into the street.

"What did you hear?" She says try to catch her breath.

"They sounded like young teenage boys" I breath "They were making a plan, a plan to kill Carl."

_________________________________

A/N : sorry I haven't updated in forever:((( still trying to figure out on how this story is gonna go. So here's this tiny chapter XD +++ thank you guys so much for 100+ reads!!