two

alyssa;

As I was getting ready for school i put on a white ruffled tank top, jean shorts and light blue converse. I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and heard my mom yelling at me that I needed to be ready in 5 minutes.

I quickly ran into my room, put my long brown curly hair in a high ponytail as I grabbed my black and blue striped backpack and headed down stairs.

I saw my two younger brothers and older sister eating chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and i quickly shoved one into my mouth.

I checked my pocket to look at my phone but it wasn't there. "Crap I forgot my phone upstairs in my room, I'll be right back." I sighed. "Okay be quick you don't wanna be late for your last day of school." my mom said.

I grabbed my phone off my dresser and turned it on and saw a text message from debbie.

debbie: hey, after school i'm having a couple friends come over for a mini pool party and sleepover! can you come?

alyssa: yeah I'd love to, let me ask my mom!

debbie: okay no problem :)

alyssa: yeah gtg see you at school :///

"Alyssa you are going to be late." my mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Okay I'll be down in a sec." I answered. "Now Alyssa." "

Okay okay I'm coming I'm coming." I said as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey mom can I sleepover Debbie's after school today?" "Yeah sure as long as it's okay with Fiona and no starting any trouble, I heard Carl just got back from juvie so no funny business". "Yeah yeah whatever mom." "I'm not kidding!" "Okay I get it." I said as grabbed my bag and headed out the door on my way to school.

school;
as I entered the doors of school I had went to go clean out my locker. As I was putting my books into my bag I felt two arms snake around my waist.

"hey sweetheart" a deep raspy voice said in my ear. I turned around to see that it was Carl.

"What are you doing here? Thought you didn't like school." I asked "I don't but I figured since you were going I should too. And plus we aren't learning anything so I don't actually have to do anything." "Oh okay." I said. "You coming over later for Debbie's little party thing?" He asked "Yeah why?" "Just wondering."  he said as he started to walk off to his other friends.

weird I had too admit he was pretty cute.

School lasted about 3 hours and all we did was watch movies. When the bell rang the hallways were filled with a bunch of crazy teenagers rushing to leave the building.

I caught up with Debbie and her other friend Melanie, and of course Derek was there too.

"What time should I come over later?" I asked Debbie

"How about 4:30? Does that sound good to you guys?" I checked the time and it was 3:25

"Yeah perfect I just need to go home real quick and grab some clothes and stuff." I said

"No problem." Debbie answered.

I walked home straight home and opened my front to my dad asking me about how school went.

"How was your last day?" "It was fine I'm heading over to the Gallagher's in a few to hang out with Debbie." "Yeah your mother told me just be safe and don't have too much fun" he replied sarcastically.

"Okay Dad" i rolled my eyes at him and headed up to my room.

I picked out a light blue bandeau bikini, a t-shirt and shorts and put them in my bag.

It was already 4:30 so I headed over to the Gallagher's and knocked on the door.

"Hey sweetheart" Carl greeted me as he opened the door for me.

"Hey" I shyly said as I walked inside.

"Here come with me Alyssa away from my creep of a brother" Debbie said as she entered the living room and dragged me upstairs to her room.

I giggled as she closed her door. Melanie and Derek were on their phones in their bathing suits ready to go swimming.

" I guess I'll go put on my bathing suit" i said while pulling my bathing suit out of my bag.

"Where's your bathroom?" I ask nervously.

"Down the hall and to your left" Debbie smiled.

I went into the bathroom and took my clothes off. I put my bottoms on first, I wasn't paying attention to the door nob being pulled open. I quickly covered myself and it was

Carl.

A/N sorry this was terrible i don't know where this story is going