Lovely Bully (A JB FanFic)

Prolouge:

I was walking down the hallway. No one was here yet ( I always come to school early).I kept looking around making sure HE wasnt here too. I heard footsteps, I didnt run I picked up the pace in walking. The footsteps came closer I walked faster. The footsteps behind me came faster and closer. I started breathing heavy so at the point I went from walking to speed walking to running. I felt a hand touch my shoulder I turned. Nothing.

I suddenly felt someones foot by my ankle. SLAM! I fell to the floor face first. I groaned.

"Hi. You werent trying to run were you?" He smirked. I didnt no what to say to him.

He scared me and he knew that his eyes became dark not hazel anymore.

"Are you going to answer me?" He said in a stern voice. I could see him clenching his fist.

He wouldnt.

He punched me on the arm and kicked me in the stomach. I didnt cry I groaned again now in the position of a ball clenching both my arm and my stomach.

He stood there glaring at me for what felt like a whole hour but it was really only 2 minutes.

"Im Sorry.I didnt mean to upset you." I lied and it came out in a moaned whisper.

"No im sorry, what did you say?" He smirked.

"Im sorry."

His smirk turned into a grin showing his teeth.

"Good Girl." He patted my head

I hated when he did that.

He suddenly grabbed my hair stood me up and slammed me into the locker. Ouch my other arm.

He snickered "See you later bitch." He walked away laughing.