Joe picked up Noah and carried him into the livingroom.

"No!" Noelle fussed, "Me!"

Lately her favourite words include: 'No,' 'Me,' 'Hi,' and 'Down.' All of which apparently needs to be yelled a lot. Noelle has been speaking a lot more, being able to babble words and also mock words Joe and I say.

"'Elle, I'll hold you later, it's brother's turn," Joe said calmly.

"No!" Noelle screamed.

"Why doesn't Mummy hold you?" Joe volunteered me.

"Mummy!" Noelle cried now.

"Joe, the last thing I wanted was her crying today," I laughed, picking her up, "And you and I still have to get dressed."

"Yeah, I know," Joe nodded.

I carried Noelle into our room as I went to choose what to wear. Choosing skinny jeans, a nice blouse, jacket, and booties, I started getting changed. Noelle didn't pay any notice as she played with the different bottles in the bathroom.

"Hey! Don't open them," I warned, closing the bottle of shampoo Noelle had opened.

I resumed putting on my jeans as she opened it again.

"Noelle," I warned, closing it again, "Do not open it, okay?"

Noelle literally stood there, smiling and giggling as she opened it again and squeezed the bottle.

"Noelle May!" I said loudly, "I said 'No'!"

I took the bottle away from her and carried her out of the bathroom and closed the door behind us so she couldn't go back in.

"What's going on in here?" Joe smirked, as he came in carrying Noah.

"There's shampoo on the bathroom floor... After I told her not to, Noelle opened the bottle and squeezed it," I shook my head, trying not to laugh at Noelle's mischief.

"Hey now," Joe said to Noelle, "Listen to Mummy, please?"

Noelle nodded her head, as Joe pouted asking for a kiss from her and she gave him one.

"Now Daddy needs to get dressed," I laughed, pinching Joe's bum.

"Yeah, yeah," Joe nodded.

°

"I'm so nervous," I grinned to Joe, as I helped Noelle walk into the building.

"Don't be! Be excited!" Joe laughed.

"Yeah," I nodded.

Joe carried Noah on his hip and we made our way to the designated courtroom.

After only about forty-five minutes, the judge had signed the adoption certificate and Noelle was officially ours!

"Noelle May Sugg!" Joe cheered as we left the courtroom, carrying Noelle and vlogging on his camera.

"Dada!" Noelle giggled, touching Joe's face playfully.

"'Elle!" Joe laughed.

"Hi!" Noelle smiled, reaching out to the camera.

"She's so energetic!" I laughed.

"I know, what did we feed her differently?" Joe asked.

"Nothing different that I know of!" I laughed.

"I love you baby," Joe smiled, giving me a small kiss as we got in the car.

"I love you too," I grinned happily.

"Who wants cake?!" Joe shouted as he buckled himself up.

"Me!" Noelle screeched happily.

Noah giggled, wiggling his arms and legs about as he picked up on everyone's excitement.

Joe drove us to the nearest bakery and we went inside to get a small cake to take home.

"Come on, love," I said, holding Noelle's hand as we crossed the road and went into the bakery.

"It smells so good in here," Joe laughed lightly.

"Mm, yummy!" I smiled, playfully poking Noah's nose as Joe carried him.

"Hi!" Noelle waved to the young girl behind the counter as I picked her up.

"Aw, hello!" She smiled, "I love your YouTube videos can I have a selfie really quick?" The petite waitress asked Joe.

"Yeah, sure!" He smiled.

She turned around and got a selfie of her and Joe and Noah was in it because Joe was carrying him.

"Thank you and sorry. So what would you like?"

"Don't apolgise, love! Can we just have that pink vanilla cake?" Joe smiled, pointing at the boxed cake in the refrigerated display.

"Sure, do you want any words frosted on it?" She asked.

"Yeah," Joe nodded, writing down 'Noelle Sugg' on the small piece of paper she handed him, "You have to keep our secret, yeah?" He smiled to the girl.

"Of course," She grinned excitedly, "Congratulations and give me a minute to get it frosted."

"Thank you," Joe nodded.

We waited only a minute or two for her to frost Noelle's name on the cake before Joe paid and we left.

"Dada! Down!" Noelle wriggled as Joe carried her inside.

Joe put her down and she toddled to her toys. I put Noah in the bouncer, watching him because he seems as if he's about to fall asleep.

"I love you so, so, much," Joe hummed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you too," I grinned happily, thinking about our little family and how quickly it has evolved.

"'Elle!" Joe said excitedly as he took the cake out of the box, "Come here!"

I lifted her into the highchair and Joe got out his vlogging camera and I held it and recorded the cake and him cutting it before giving some to Noelle.

"S.hit!" Joe laughed as Noelle reached her hands into the slice and started making a mess.

"Oh my!" I laughed, watching through the camera screen.

"Noah, do you want some cake?" Joe grinned, picking him up and carrying him on hip.

Noah didn't seem too bothered about the cake now and laid his head on Joe's shoulder and looked about ready to take a nap.

"I'll put him down for a short nap," I smiled, handing Joe the camera and taking Noah from him.

"Thanks, baby," He grinned, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Joe continued vlogging with Noelle as I went into Noah's room and rocked him until he fell asleep and I then gently laid him in his cot before joining Joe and Noelle again and having a small piece of cake.

°

a/n: hi! I hope you enjoyed it! Leave a vote and/or comment to let know! Love you loads! Thanks for reading! X