45

Aisha POV

"You heard what". I screamed into the phone I quickly hung up and turned on tmz.

"Singer August Alsina and His manager Cashmere galore rumored to be married . They got eloped in Las Vegas yesterday". TMZ stated.

I instantly became Angry "eloped" "married" just kept playing in my head. No this is a lie this is some bull shit

I quickly got dressed and got into my car only one way to find out. I sped to August house and knocked on his door.

Not to long after Cashoe answered the door. "Can I help you" she smirked. I looked at her while mugging her also "No bitch I'm looking for August". I pushed her out of the way and walked inside.

"August ! .... August !....." I yelled not to long after he came down stairs.

"Wassup ? " he asked me.

"Wassup ! Wassup ? Niggah I know you ain't ask me that so what's this I been hearing yo' ass married". I asked with a little hurt in my voice.

He scratched the back of his neck "I was planning on tell.....". Before he could finish tears rolled down my eyes and I stormed out.

" I thought he still loved me". I whispered as I got into my car.

August POV

Damn I knew I should've never let that hoe into my life now her ass blackmailing me so I had ta marry ha hoe ass.

"Hey baybe what's wro....".

"Don't hey baby me I'm not yo' baby Cashmere aight". I said angrily.

"No need to get cranky daddy ". She smirked and walked away.

"Bitch" I mumbled under my breath. I need to get rid of this hoe pronto .

Now I really lost ha I fucked up fo'real.

Cashmere POV

I know something y'all don't . Believe me I'm not marrying august because I like him Im marrying him cause its part of the plan.

My phone rung and I quickly answered.

"Hey daddy" I said into the phone.

"Hey sweetheart we can start now" he said back.

I smiled "Okay" and he hung up.

I jumped off the bed and walked down the stairs I got a cup of water and added 4 pills into it. "This should knock him out". I stated.

I walked down to his studio . "hey Auggie". But he quickly ignored me.

"I brought you something to drink ". I put the drink next to him.

"I aight thirsty". He said angrily.

"I know just drink it". I smiled as he took sips then gulped it all down. "Night night". I stated and walked out.

"He should be out in like a hour so I might as well call daddy".

"Hey daddy its done". I stated.

"Aight we be there in 10 minutes" And he hung up.

I walked back into the studio and August was nodding of. "What tf did you do to me" August asked me.

"Well I kinds drugged you". I smirked. "Tf". He swung but missed.

"You can't touch me August just know when you wake up life gonna be hell". I pushed him on the couch.

Not long after the door bell rang. So I went to go answer it. "Hi daddy". I said while we started making out. "Hey baybe where that lo' nigga at" he asked .

"He's In the studio". I said. Him and his boys grabbed August and put him in the trunk.

I got in the car after them . Shit about to get real.....

AUGUST GOT KIDNAPPED

WHAT YALL THINK THEY GONNA DO TO HIM

FIND OUT IN NEXT CHAPTER........

Çømmèñt Vôtë Çömmëñt....