28

August POV

Look I know I fucked up but it wasn't my intentions ta call her a hoe I was just angry and it slipped out of my mouth.

Earlier yesterday when me and Aisha got into a fight I called up my backup dancer Camila and she told me to come thru nah I ain't fuck her she just a friend that's all and she real cool to chill with.

But I did fuck up doe yesterday real bad that it could ruin me and Aisha relationship I ain't gonna tell y'all what I did just yet y'all just gonna need to find out.

Laila POV

I feel so disgusted how could I have done that with him he has a girl why would I do that. I guess I was jealous and lonely but that is not a good reason I'm just gonna have to tell her.

Aisha POV

I woke up and ran to the bathroom throwing up. I'm about to go to the hospital to see. I called up Laila to see if she wanted to go at first she hesitated but she eventually said yea.

I got dressed in my army fatigue belly shirt, My black 7 jeans, and My green and gray KD's. I put my hair in a top bun and added makeup.

I walked downstairs and August was down there. "Good morning". He said while I totally ignored him.

"Aisha I know you hear me you know I ain't mean to call you a hoe".

"August I don't wanna talk about it". He grabbed me "We gonna talk". He led me to Couch.

"Aisha I'm tired of keep arguing with you and we not even Married yet I know I was Wrong for calling you out your name but I'm very sorry and I promise I won't do it again I love you and never wanna lose you can't you believe me".

A tear rolled down my face." August i don't wanna Argue either".

"Do you forgive me". I shook my head and we kissed.

------------------------------------------------

I just arrived at the hospital once I got out I met with Laila.

"Hey baby girl". I said hugging her.

"Hey". She said.

"What's wrong". I asked ha.

"Nothing just tired". We walked in and I signed the paper a little while later they called me to the back.

"Hi I'm doctor Johnson you must me Aisha what is the problem which bought you here".

"Um well I have been throwing up lately like for a while and I just came here to make sure I was okay".

"Have you ate anything that could cause it".

"Nothing that I thought of". He shook his head. "Here Urine in this cup and we will see what the problem is".

I shook my head in agreement. I walked to the bathroom and did my thing after cleaning my hands I gave the doctor the cup.

"Okay i will be back in 5 minutes with the results". And with that he left out.

"So what you think is the problem". Laila asked me.

"I honestly don't know I just hope its nothing bad".

*5 minutes later*.

The doctor came back in "Okay Ms. Hall we have some wonderful News your 2 months Pregnant that's what caused you throwing up".

"What really".I asked surprised.

"Yes really here is a prescription for your pregnancy meds take them twice a day".

Then he left out.

(AISHA PREGO IS THAT A GOOD THING OR BAD THING?)