43

Aisha POV

Heaven been sick for awhile now so I'm just taking her to the hospital to see whats up. "Come on baby". Wake up I said to heaven.

Her eyes fluttered open and I could see the pain in her eyes. "How you feeling ". I asked ha. "Sick !". Heaven said.

"Don't worry I'm gonna take you to the doctor and they gonna make you all better". She managed a smile but I knew that there was still pain there. "Come get up". I helped her out of bed.

.................................................

We were at the hospital for 2 hours know August was here to. The doctor still is not telling us what's wrong with Heaven but I know it must be something bad.

A little while later the doctor came in. By his face it looked like he had to tell us some bad news. "Mom and dad may I talk to you guys in private". The doctor asked me and August.

I looked at August and he looked back at me in confusion. "Sure". I kissed Heaven's forehead and me and August followed the doctor into the hallway.

"I have some good and bad news". The doctor said. "I'm gonna start with the bad news first well Heaven has a tumor on her left Kidney which could lead to death and or brain damage". After she said that my heart sunk and tears spilled out of my eyes. "So what is the good news". August asked.

"The good news is she can have a Kidney transplant but it might take years to find a donor and sometimes you don't". The doctor continued.

"Can't one of us give her a kidney". August asked. "Yeah it is possible but rarely family have the same blood type but we could try". I wiped my tears.

"I'm so sorry". And with that the doctor walked away. "Go clean ya self up I'm gonna go check on Heaven". August said while kissing my temple.

I shook my head. And walked away. I went into the church inside of the hospital. "Why god why.... Why us why Heaven she has a lot to live for my baby girl has to grow up please don't take her away from us please". I was now screaming and crying until. I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around me.

"Its gonna be okay". August whispered in my ear. I cried into his chest until I fell asleep.

*Quicke update how y'all feel about this chapter Heaven is Sick omg*.

*COMMENT VOTE COMMENT*.