42

4 more chapters left.....

2 months later

August POV

"August why don't you touch me". Cashmere asked.

"What? Um why you asked that". I said confused

"Because I throw myself at you all the time and its like you just ignoring me. I know you see all this ass.".

"Cashmere it ain't even like that. I only knew ya ass I mean you for 2 months what you expect fa me to already put it down on ya ass". I asked.

"Well yeah August. I mean we a perfect combination you got a big d*ick and I got a big ass we were meant for each other". She said rubbing all on me.

Tbh this shit was making me horny asf but I'm not gonna give in to her just yet this d*ick is a god she gotta earn it.

"Come on daddy . just give it to me already". She whined.

This bitch is straight up crazy why she so d*ick hungry ? But I'm gonna let her play but she still ain't getting the d*ick.

She dropped my pants and smiled. Slowly guiding my penis in her mouth which made me moan. She started sucking and stroking it so I would moan and groan even louder. She licked the tips a couple of times which made my legs get even weaker.

She knew what she was doing because she looked up and me and smiled. This bitch!. She kept doing her thang until I busted right in her mouth she licked it all up and swallowed it.

"See what my mouth can do? Expect what my ass can but you wanna be playing". She grabbed her shit and left.

Damn that shit was the bomb. Her d*ick sucking game was on point but I ain't finna give ha none just yet.

Aisha POV

"Markus stooppp". I whined as he tickled me.

"What you gonna give daddy if I stop". He side eyed me.

"It depends on what daddy want?". I smirked.

"Daddy wants a kiss".

I laughed and gave him a kiss until he deepened it. He hovered over top of me and slowly pulled down my pants with his teeth.

He then slid 2 fingers inside of me pumping it. I grabbed onto the sheets and bit my lip to stop from moaning. I didn't want to give him that satisfaction.

He then replaced his fingers with his tongue . Which made me moan. He smiled and kept sucking and kissing on my clit like it was my lips.

"Cum for daddy". He ordered.

After he said that I just let it go. He licked it up and then got a rag and cleaned me and him up. We laid down and cuddled for the rest of the night.

Damn that nigga eating p*ussy game is wild.......

*short chappie. 4 more chapters left you guys don't worry I'm making a sequel. Aisha and August both got head lol. Relationship goals. Because I made this short that means the last 4 gonna be long. Just because .*

©ômmêñt Vøtê ©ōmméñt...............