Seven

August POV

At the party I realized that I Still had feelings for Aisha yea I got a whole girlfriend but she only wit me cause the money and fame and I'm only wit ha cause the Sex so its 50/50 we both get what we want.

But I'm ready ta break it off wit ha cause I'm tryna get back wit Aisha but she is stubborn so its gonna take a while for us to get back together.

I unda stand if she don't wanna get back together cause I left ha witout explanation and she was pregnant I still don't plan on telling ha why I left but I know its gonna come up.

I was in the studio chilling wit Chris and Tyga when the devil herself came in.

"Hey babe" Nia said kissing me on my lips I didn't kiss back doe.

"What you want Nia" I said irritated cause every time she say hey babe she want shit.

"What makes you think I want something I can't just say hey to my man".

"Nia don't f*uck wit me what the f*uck you want" I told ha ready to push ha off my lap.

"Okay okay can I get $500 please daddy" She said rubbing her finger up and down my chest.

"Didn't I give ya ass $1.000 dollas yestaday". I said clenching my jaw.

"Yea daddy but I spent it"

"Huh" I pulled a stack of cash out my pocket and slightly threw it at ha. "Thanks daddy" she said kissing me then she left.

When I turned around Chris and tyga busted out laughing.

"Ayo why you still dealing wit that hoe". Chris said shaking his head

"Man I don't f*ucking know"

"Well all I know is you betta get wit ya babymoms or ima make ha mine" Tyga said licking his lip.

"Nigga don't you got Kylie Jenner or kardasian whatever the fuck ha name is".

"Its Jenner so shut the f*uck up*. Tyga said correcting us.

"Look he know his boo name" Chris said making kissy faces.

"Ard I'm out" I dapped them up and left once I got outside fans started coming towards me asking for pictures and autographs and ya know I can't let my fans down so ya know I gave them what they wanted. 30 minutes after pictures and autographs I finally got in my lambo 2015 and left.

Aisha POV

I was over Laila house chilling wit ha while the kids played with there toys. "So what's up wit you and August" Laila asked me.

"What you mean what's up wit us nothing we just friends".

"Not how y'all was looking at eachother at the party y'all was all up on eachova" she said rolling ha body up and down.

"Girl nobody wasnt all up on nobody we was just being friendly".

"Mmhmm" she said dropping the conversation. Tbh I still have feelings for August I always will he the child of my father and I love him for that but on a real note I don't see us getting back together he got the rookies while I'm just doing me for my daughter and myself and y'all know I haven't had sex in 1 year so he bet not push me or ya know what might or will happen.

"Okay I'm gone bye boo" I said hugging Laila and kissing Quin on the cheek. I grabbed Heaven hand and we walked out. I strapped her in her car seat then I got in the front.

Quickie update I know its shawt but I got u next time....

Comment vote etc