44

Aisha POV

Heaven improved a lot since these last few months the kidney transplant didn't go as yet we haven't even found a donor.

I volunteered to give my kidney but I wasn't a match in blood . August was a match surprisingly but the doctor said it could be a risk for them both.

I just want this over with the pain if my little girl died I don't know what I would do. But I know she's strong and brave I'm just praying to god she survives.

They sent her home last month and she's acting normal i just make sure I keep an eye out for her.

I was balancing the Adrian on the left side of my hip and Mani on the left side of my hip.  Until I heard the front door shut and August walk in.

"Hey my babies". He said while he walked up to the twins making silly faces.

He took Mani away from me and started playing with her while she just giggled. I sighed "How are you . you look stressed". August asked me.

"Maybe its because I am". I spat out at August.

"How bout you rest I gottem". He said.

I side eyed him . "Are you sure". I asked unsure.

"Yeah ma I gottem they my kids too". He said a little more convincing. I took a deep breath and handed Adrian to him "Make sure they eat and make sure that heaven take her meds". I said pointing at August.

"Mmhmm I will". "I'm serious August". I said while raising my voice. "Aight I will now go relax". He pushed me out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

I guess a little time to relax won't hurt.

August POV

While playing with the twins and heaven I got a phone call. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was cashmere and quickly answered.

"Speak". I said into the phone.

"August hey where are you . Your interview with the breakfast club started 15 minutes ago". She said into the phone.

"Shit I forgot . Um I'm gonna have to cancel Cash I'm hanging wit my chilren right na". I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"August this interview can boost ya career what's more important ya kids or this". She said angrily threw the phone.

I ain't even had ta think about that. "Cash I know ya ass ain't just ask me that question my damn kids is more important fuck the career like I said cancel the shit". And with that I hung up.

This bitch must be stuck on stupid that question was irrelevant.

Cashmere POV

I sighed while August hung up on me. "Shit". I said to myself. I knew that question was out of proportion but I'm tired of August putting them got damn children before his career before ME.

After canceling the interview I stomped towards my car and called my suga daddy.

"Hey daddy you miss me". I said into the phone.

.............................................

"Mmhmm I missed you too especially ya Dck". I said seductively.

...............................................

"Okay daddy I'm on my way". I quickly hung up the phone and sped off.

This might get me some money.........

Comment comment comment. Vote vote vote. Like like like.

Cashmere doe. August told ha nasty ass.

His children come first that's wassup August boo.