Six- What the Hell is Going On?

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't put any A/Ns or anything. I'm also sorry that it takes so long for me to write a new chapter. I'll try my best to get one out at least every ten days maybe? I have a lot of stuff on my mind.

I have a surprise for ya too- this chapter I've decided to write in Val's perspective! Enjoy! ~

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Six- What the Hell Is Going On?

Valerie

*two hours before*

Shit. Blake's gonna kill me. I was never late! And he would be suspicious as hell.

He had a good reason to be, though. It's not every day that a fourteen-year old female devil hangs out with an angel and two demons. And two of them were guys, of course. And one of them I had liked for six years.

I guess that's what happens when you live in Blackcroft, North Dakota. Blake had always promised to get out of this hellhole when he was old enough, but I wasn't so sure he would. Yes, sometimes he could be smart, but that was once in a blue moon. How in Hell could he get a job outside of this place?

At least he could cook. My parents were constantly on 'business trips', so Blake and I had been left alone in the house more than just a couple times. I had also almost killed him more than a couple times, too. Jesus, he drove me crazy!

I sighed, once again thinking about how much he would be up my ass tonight. I heard movement beside me. Damian. He was right beside me, looking at me like I was a lunatic."Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?" My breath almost caught. Gods, was he breathtaking. He was tall and skinny; most girls he was towering above, but, of course, I was pretty tall, so I wasn't a midget beside him. He had short, choppy black hair that always looked so soft but I never got to touch. And finally, his eyes. Damn. I could have stayed there for hours just looking into his amazing eyes. They were scarlet, but you could see streaks of gold and orange. I was awestruck every single time I looked at him.

"Uh, that." He said with a chuckle. I was blanking again. "What are you even looking at?" He laughed again. You, I thought. He would think I was crazy if I said that. Why does life have to be so difficult?

"Haha, nothing.. Just, that... Uh, spider over there!" I pointed to the wall behind Damian. I was such a derp. Damian turned around, looking for the creepy-crawly. He did not like spiders one bit. It was funny because he was nearly a fully-grown demon-

Oh, right. He was a demon. Which meant I could never be with him. Damn.

Damian was a Flame(a.k.a. fire demon), and since all demons were a million times hotter than all humans, I was constantly drooling over him.

But it wasn't because of how hot he was, it was who he was. Devils, naturally, want things they can't have. Then again, everyone does. I wanted him because he was perfect. He had never said anything horrible to me before, and he never would. Gods, sometimes I thought I.. Loved him.

I shook my head, making my stupid neediness disappear. I wasn't going to be a desperate bitch. I was in eighth grade. I could wait another year. Hell, I thought, I could wait forever for him.

But would he?

This was how most of my day was, thinking about my friends, especially Damian, asking questions I could never get the answer to. Because I was afraid. I, Valerie Rose Natasha, was scared out of my freaking mind. And there was nothing I could do about it- no, there was nothing I would do about it.