"Bow down to me child!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Shut up you're making a scene." He said before he turned away. "And you fell for this child." I blushed and slapped my cheek as a way to unleash my inner fangirl. 

For the rest of the day we played at the arcade, ate lunch at a small but nice cafe and we finished it off with a nice time at the movies.

I swear for the whole day, I felt myself trying to refrain my body to stop its self from melting. What could I say Jungkook's hottest was basically the cause for global warming. If Jungkook wasn't anymore hotter then I afraid the earth would be as hot as hell.

"Minji you're drooling." I snapped out of my trance and wiped the corner of my lips with my sleeve, only to find it completely dry.

I blushed as I realised Jungkook had just tricked me.

"Yah!" I slapped Jungkook's side as he let out a breathy laugh. It was getting much colder as the cold wind blushed up against his cheek making him look flushed.

"Want to stay over? We can sleep in the lounge room, I'm sure Noona won't mind lending you some clothes as well." He pushed me up against a wall, pinning me I between his arms to make me look even smaller than before.

Jungkook leaned his head in closer so the tips of our noses brushed against each other, creating friction that instantly made me go to cloud 9.

There was no one around except a few leftover piles of snow and birds.

"But I'm sure you're interested in borrowing my clothes only." I gaped my mouth slightly, if I wore his clothes then I'm afraid I would be up all night having a mental breakdown about having Jungkook's scent lingering on my body.

Bae Minji! You sound like a big old pervert right now.

"I'm alright." I replied, successfully not stuttering a word and keeping my perfect poker face fool still in tact.

Scanning my face once more, he frowned a little, thinking that his teasing was unsuccessful. When he turned around, his back facing me, I began hyperventilating. Why does he have to be so godly all the time. I puffed up and down but kept as quiet as I could before calming myself down.

Without another thought he sighed and grabbed my hand. "So you want to stay over?" He asked again, smoothly changing the situation.

I nodded and gave a small smile. "If it's okay with you."

"Sure it is."

We soon resumed walking, our hands still linked as there was a comfortable silence that engulfed us. It was simple, the day was perfect; I got to hang out with Jungkook outside without reoccurring the time he humiliated me by leaving me without a word and going off with Yeri.

I looked down at my feet, the concrete path had small cracks in them and scattered aside was the remains of decomposed leaves, brown and a muddled yellow. 

"So is it true?" I looked up and stared at Jungkook, not realising he had been talking to me.

The silence between us quickly posed as an idea that I was probably not listening.

"Is it true that you helped write I Need U?" I was actually stunned by the fact, I thought Suga promised not to tell Jungkook. "I may have given a little inspiration when I was feeling my lowest." Was my short reply, it wasn't my lowest yet, it my breaking point. My lowest had yet to come until the day he tells me who he chooses.

Perhaps I would be helping Suga write yet another song about my distressed and life support needed love life.

"I'm sorry..." He trailed as he gripped onto my hand a little tighter.